Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House Tour Bingo

1) Moonface will complain about something Banjo hasn't finished/started yet

2) Calling it a renovation rather the decoration

3) Mention of Disney in every room

Reactions: 19
Her and Bianca are acting like they work for MI5 with all this ‘you’re never anonymous online’ bullshit. What they did to suss out the mole wasn’t exactly hard and they did nothing groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
House Tour Bingo

1) Moonface will complain about something Banjo hasn't finished/started yet

2) Calling it a renovation rather the decoration

3) Mention of Disney in every room
You can’t really appreciate it on camera, and incorrectly saying room

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Get out your bubble Brogan and donate to the bleeping NHS instead of Home Bargins WAKE UP

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure Brogey..... sure. How did you know that a close friend was posting about you then....?

B6265C4E-388B-4116-AA0F-EF42CB86E62A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
4 days sounds long to work something like that out. . Should have workedquicker B & B 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s now made brogan’s Instagram! duck off, she’s trying to gain sympathy, all she did was post her breaking lockdown rules, this is classic brogie, trying to blame her behaviour on someone else, the mole isn’t the only one who was pissed off you went to home bargains, you had to take a whole video down, think more of your followers would be as pissed off if they saw you’re private “information”, someone tweet her please, she’s gonna milk this till the cows come home 🤬😡
Just going to quote myself as this is a classic sign of someone with this personality disorder::

She’s a narcissist, end of.

Reactions: 7
So if she’s saying her friends read here and that’s how they discovered the mole situation, does that mean her friends enjoy reading tit about her? 😉 such loyal friends you have dear brogie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Not being funny right but I don’t know why they keep saying, “no one is ever anonymous on the Internet.” As if they are some FIB agents or something, all’s they did is figure out which person on the close friends was saving some pictures, not really rocket science is it? 😂
I’d love to see them find out who most of us are, they couldn’t, not a chance.

Reactions: 17
wait for the melt down clip at the start of the house tour video today :rolleyes:

We did warn the girl and suddenly this happens

Reactions: 5
You can be anonymous if you want to.
‘Anona’ just gave too much away and was
a bit too keen, I think.

Reactions: 15
That tweet from Brogan doesn’t actually read as if it was her that wrote it imo. But anyway, are you all wearing dresses around the house? Is this normal? I’m halfway to waynetta slob when I’m having a day off!
It was probably Mummy Mooney.
Let’s face it, if she can get a solicitors letter sent to her own child and boot her out of her family home she’s hardly going to have any guilt being nasty to anyone else is she?

Also surely as an influencer these people should know that even posting something to a private group has the potential to be leaked out? Thick as pig tit.

Thread title suggestion.

Brogan Mooney think she’s Colleen Rooney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
4 days sounds long to work something like that out. . Should have workedquicker B & B 😂
FOUR girls spent four days on it?! Pity they can’t all apply themselves so well to doing some fundraising for the NHS. Although B can’t even apply make-up anymore. And as for Emma...she can’t even stay out of bed for more than five minutes. Urgh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lol 'private information'. Well yeah, the information that you couldn't give a tit about lockdown and don't care about the rules. That doesn't gain much sympathy though does it

Reactions: 19
Brogan, the new rebecca vardy it seems.
Go and actually duck your self.

The fact that she used ignoring government guidelines during a pandemic putting people’s lives at risk as bait is actually pathetic??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.