Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cushtybert

VIP Member
So as we approach spring/summer (which has been unseasonably warm already) she decides now is a good idea to drop £95(?!) on a gilet of all things.
Saving for that deposit going well?

Good to see that her ‘allergies’ knew it was her birthday and left her alone all weekend to eat and drink whatever she wanted

Something quite pathetic about taking the trouble to go out and buy yourself a helium balloon to fetch with you for your burfday
She made sure she walked through reception holding her balloon so everyone would look at her. I can’t believe she took that herself, what a weirdo buying yourself a balloon like that. She’s so attention seeking it’s unreal.
What happened to the couch to 5k bogie?? Would have been great to run along the beach as part of your training but you were too busy shoving chips, cakes and pasties down your throat.

Reactions: 13

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
So I emailed Merlin and told them exactly what I think about them giving Begging Bogey free passes! Absolutely fuming about it mate :rolleyes:

disneys

VIP Member
Her and Benj on the London eye: “uauuuuaaauuu look babe, you can see a burger van from here! I love stuffing my face, don’t I? Uaaaaaauuuu, the Disney store! *starts to cry* I l-love Disney don’t I babe? Babe?”
*Benji jumps out the window*

• Haha

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
I can’t belive people still buy Gillets

I can’t belive people still buy Gillets

I feel bad for benji who’s clearly trying to eat a bit healthier and he has brogan literally going at him to eat unhealthy shit. As soon as they have finished the fish and chips ( which he wasn’t even hungry for) shes straight to the cake shop.. you can literally hear him say I’ll need a little break before. Then stopping again for McDonald’s on the way home and he said he didn’t want anything but didn’t want to watch brogan eat. She’s literally food obsessed the greedy pig no wonder she’s gaining so much! Who buys a pasty and then picks up some scones at the same time ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member

Instagram content checklist for broglin.

* Gunt ✓
* Looking off in to the distance at nothing ✓
*Forehead ✓
*Gnashers out ✓
*Point your trotter ✓
*Jacket that doesn't fasten ✓
*Greasy hair ✓
* Begging ✓

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I could understand her saying "I don't want to share my nutritionists advice because she charges money for this service and its her business, so I don't want to impact on her business etc" but it's always about her. I paid a lot of money for this so I don't want to share is just selfish. She shares clips of her in a towel, why not this 😂

• Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She’s there for the roof over her head. I’m just waiting for the day when she gets home and Benjis dad has emptied her ‘office’ onto the driveway like her mum did.

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Has Brogie considered actually going to a proper dress shop for an occasion dress where they can help you choose things to flatter instead of randomly ordering online?
I'm a big fan of online shopping, including occasion wear. It's always a bit of a risk, but if you know what works for your body, it really can be a success! Which is where Brogie fails miserably. She has no idea which shapes might flatter her, colours, nothing at all!
I had a look on ASOS and even though some of these tones might wash her out, I really think some of these shapes could actually suit her and you know, make her look younger than 52?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Girl is clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Meg1912

VIP Member
Megan's facial expressions when she's trying to figure out why their room smells of beans and cheese! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I feel you, Benj. We all do.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
If my boyfriend slagged me and my family like she does with benji i wouldnt put up with it and id run guess people are different, have you ever seen brogan do anything for benji he does everything for her and the poor guy gets slagged from her
We obviously don't know what happens behind closed doors, only what she shows, which obviously doesn't come across as a very healthy or happy relationship.
In the Cornwall vlog, she kept making digs, like implying it wasn't up to her standards, which I thought was so rude. Goes for dinner with Benj and his dad, food wasn't great. I mean, she has beans on toast all the time, hardly a food critic, is she?
She has him wrapped around her finger and doesn't appreciate him, that I have absolutely no doubt of.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Brogie is working with Merlin Entertainment, so I'm assuming her and Benj will visit most of the 32 attractions the anual pass gives entrance to. Fuming!!!!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] I've NEVER EVER seen them working with a blogger, why the f*** would they choose her of all people?
Once again, begging pays off. F***ing hell.

• Angry

Pennycray

A few thoughts .

This ‘burfday’ week is ridiculous. Petulant, demonstrates her immaturity and I don’t know anyone else who does this - i bet she was a spoilt brat as a child to have this level of entitlement that has carried on into adulthood.

Intolerant now but it was allergies when she was being paid. Her stomach hurts, ok however I’m sure the belgian chocolate ‘birthday cake’ doesn’t help amongst other things.

She gave us a glimpse of her true selfish self when she said about keeping what the nutritionist said to herself because it was expensive. Verses when she was paid to do the allergy tests and we heard all about it. Don’t mention it at all then!!!

Her life - you couldn’t pay me to live. Look beyond these little trips she does. She’s on her own clearly struggling to fill her days, clearly very lonely and all at the age of 25. Her days are made up of mundane jobs we all do in addition to real jobs. I don’t know anyone who ‘ works from home’ that can take a bath in the middle of their working day or just go shopping the way she does.

Reactions: 11

disneys

VIP Member
Why even bother commenting 'Each to their own' - what a bitch! She really feels she's above everyone else!
She is so rude! That girl's comment was nothing but sweet advice - basically saying the ship might not be super luxurious so don't base your ideas of cruises on that cruise along! Knowing Beggy she probably thinks it will be Disney cruise standard. I can't stand the way she treats her viewers. What a bitch.

Reactions: 11