Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not just me that noticed her shove a whole Oreo in in one go? 😂 Someone please make a gif of that!
I'm sure she's had fish & chips about 3 times in the last week...

The most shocking bit. She said she’d brought her own biscuits, I actually said “dafuq” to my screen.. 🤦‍♀️
This Bish was there for what 2 hours maximum!? And she brought her own fecking biscuits like a type 1 diabetic who might suffer a hypo.
I know if I started on this one again I won’t stop 😂
but god she drives me insane.
“Just got meself a cuppa and a choccie bikkie while I go through my pickkies and then il have a bath because I’m oN mY pErIOd aNd I fEeL So StResSeD” 🤦‍♀️
All she fucking does is shop! Shop for Complete tack.
That Disney tat!? no grown ass woman in their right mind would be caught dead in it.

But I must say, Brogan shouldn’t be jealous of Fraser having his own apartment at all.
she’s forgetting that she’s living with a wonderful, wonderful man in a beautiful home........

Oh and his son is there too. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Meg1912

VIP Member
Awww, I'm so glad you guys are enjoying these edits and they brighten up your day! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]
Purple Wedding Brogie style:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Meg1912

VIP Member
Yeah, tbh it could be all the above. It's just that it would be good to have new material to work with! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Meg1912

VIP Member
Not just me that noticed her shove a whole Oreo in in one go? [emoji23] Someone please make a gif of that!
I'm sure she's had fish & chips about 3 times in the last week...
Enjoy this gif of greedy Brogie. When Fraser comes back, he'll know who ate all the biscuits!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow

thischarmingmiss

My bf and I have started speaking like her as a piss take, bit worried we're going round the twist! The other night we had chicken nuggies wafflies and beanies then took some piccies before getting into bed with a hot choccie 😂

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
Does anyone get the feeling shes not in to Benji as she makes out to be just to have an instagram boyfriend and somewhere to live he seems so in to her

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
I also love that she showed us her Imodium and her femfresh... queen of oversharing strikes again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

disneys

VIP Member
Oh my god she looks awful! Like Benji’s her carer and taking her on a special day out...

• Haha
Reactions: 13