Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a teacher so I get a considerably high number of holidays related to some careers and even I couldn’t go on this many holidays - or even dream of affording one of them!

We were going to vlog Florida last time - I feel like so many of ya could do it better. but I put it off as I‘m an awkward creature in reality. I’m also not happy with my body etc and I knew I’d pull myself apart in every shot. I do give her credit for clearly not giving a duck what she looks like online. I’d have to have a full Face of makeup on every time I picked the camera up.

Reactions: 12
I feel like we should complain to P&O. Her last cruise vlog was shocking. And, as an emet myself theres absolutely no way id go on a cruise. I can't even get on a coach! Her reply on that insta comment was lame. No, all emetophobics are the same amd a cruise ship is a place we'd avoid!

Reactions: 8
I’m agreeing with everybody else, anyone who truely has a phobia of sick would not travel or visit as many places which could bring on sickness as much as she does. I’m petrified of needles and couldn’t even stay in the room with my own mother when she had a blood test let alone go voluntarily! I just think she doesn’t like sick, but who does. God help her when her dog spews up:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
There’s no point in complaining, these companies do not care.
Brogan is an absolute mess, I’d not live 1 second of her life.

Reactions: 9
I don’t blame wreak it Ralph for taking the free trips who’s going to turn down free trips ...nobody. Do I think she deserves them absolutely bleeping not! The brands are clearly looking solely at the engagement numbers as her travel vlogs are her most watched. Let her make hay while the sun shines because the influencer vlogger train will come to an end eventually and she will have to join the rest of us working for holidays in the real world

Reactions: 12
So she's said on the insta post this isnt an AD. Anyone else waiting on what the catch is. Surely our Brogie hasnt spent her own hard earned money??

Reactions: 2
Love the title - and thanks for making me new thread!

haha she’s properly “too busy” this weekend with groupon meals and will wait for Banjo to finish a full day work and make him go 😂

How many new outfits will she be buying over the next few weeks specifically for the cruise? I’m going at least 5 including a black tie outfit which she will take literally

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How many new outfits will she be buying over the next few weeks specifically for the cruise? I’m going at least 5 including a black tie outfit which she will take literally
She will take it literally but stress and cry about it A LOT. Then take one of her Zara flowery numbers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.