Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our @Venom for another fabulous title!

Recap:
- Bog went to London, saw 2 shows. Didn’t understand anything about one of them but thought Mean Girls was SUR GUD. Had 6000 calories and purchased 2 pins.
- went to Disneyland Paris and spend another £3-4K on hotels tickets and shite
- cried at the Disneyland Paris castle again
- both Bog and Bench still look AT LEAST 10 years older than they actually are.

6 year challenge

As you were m’loves

Reactions: 84
Well we've been joking about it for years but finally.....

Ladies and gentlemen, Brogan Devere (lol Levere isn't far off)

Reactions: 30
We’ve said it before many times but this bitch truly is delusional. Nobody wants to see your ass naked in bed at a Disney hotel you stupid twatwaffle!! Put down the snackies and your camera!!!

Reactions: 30
I think I’ve said this a few times but I genuinely don’t know how she can look at herself when editing vlogs/pictures and not be horrified at what she’s seeing. And these are the bits that make it!!!!! We’ve all taken an ugly photo and gone “omg delete immediately” or laughed about it but not plastered it online?!?! So so bizarre.

Reactions: 31
She looked pregnant in that brown spotted dress, and how she had the nerve to comment on the sugar wrapped in plastic really made me angry. €300 for a meal for 2 as I said before they must be shitting money.

Reactions: 22
What made me laugh is she moaned because the sugar was covered in plastic but didn’t have an issue with:

- having a ziploc bag (not reusable) full of sweets with plastic wrappers (also single use plastic)
- alllllll of the plastic tat in the various gift shops she and bench frequented
- plastic packaging of toiletries in the room… in fact she called them beautiful and wants to take them home
- getting a plastic cup with her name written on it in starbies… but that’s ok, cos they write her name on it and uhm uhm it’s suuu guuuud
- all the plastic waste in general that the Disney parks produce worldwide
- the fact she has to buy a new wardrobe every 6 months from fast fashion places because of her rapid weight gain

only environmentally conscious when it suits her !

Reactions: 58
This is the person that the girl guiding association are so keen to push as a spokesperson for a kids group and there she is half naked on a video. Not to mention she's done this before when shilling wild just stood there in a towel.

Nobody but her gay lodger, sorry Husband, should be subjected to a "fresh" from the shower Bogie

Reactions: 18
Adding to the recap: They've gotten dumber and can't handle the Paris metro which thousands easily do daily. If only there was a way to easily get information in 2024......

Reactions: 22
I am wetting myself

47:00 minutes in on the vlog in the lift - why is she doing a maggie thatcher impression

Reactions: 9
I noticed that too. So what, she wanted people fingering her sugarcubes instead??

Reactions: 12

Is this person for real? All she does is shop
---
On the previous thread someone said that the crying at the castle is performative.
Spot on - she even took off her sunglasses so you could see the tears the absolute freak

Reactions: 61
She really should not get any Big Thunder merch as all I will call her is "Big Thunder"

Reactions: 20