Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our @Venom for another fabulous title! šŸ˜‚

Recap:
- Bog went to London, saw 2 shows. Didnā€™t understand anything about one of them but thought Mean Girls was SUR GUD. Had 6000 calories and purchased 2 pins.
- went to Disneyland Paris and spend another Ā£3-4K on hotels tickets and shite
- cried at the Disneyland Paris castle again
- both Bog and Bench still look AT LEAST 10 years older than they actually are.

6 year challenge

IMG_2654.jpeg

IMG_2652.jpeg

As you were mā€™loves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Well we've been joking about it for years but finally.....

Ladies and gentlemen, Brogan Devere (lol Levere isn't far off)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Weā€™ve said it before many times but this witch truly is delusional. Nobody wants to see your ass naked in bed at a Disney hotel you stupid twatwaffle!! Put down the snackies and your camera!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Iā€™ve said this a few times but I genuinely donā€™t know how she can look at herself when editing vlogs/pictures and not be horrified at what sheā€™s seeing. And these are the bits that make it!!!!! Weā€™ve all taken an ugly photo and gone ā€œomg delete immediatelyā€ or laughed about it but not plastered it online?!?! So so bizarre.

Reactions: 31
She looked pregnant in that brown spotted dress, and how she had the nerve to comment on the sugar wrapped in plastic really made me angry. ā‚¬300 for a meal for 2 as I said before they must be shitting money.

Reactions: 22
What made me laugh is she moaned because the sugar was covered in plastic but didnā€™t have an issue with:

- having a ziploc bag (not reusable) full of sweets with plastic wrappers (also single use plastic)
- alllllll of the plastic tat in the various gift shops she and bench frequented
- plastic packaging of toiletries in the roomā€¦ in fact she called them beautiful and wants to take them home
- getting a plastic cup with her name written on it in starbiesā€¦ but thatā€™s ok, cos they write her name on it and uhm uhm itā€™s suuu guuuud
- all the plastic waste in general that the Disney parks produce worldwide
- the fact she has to buy a new wardrobe every 6 months from fast fashion places because of her rapid weight gain

only environmentally conscious when it suits her !

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks to our @Venom for another fabulous title! šŸ˜‚

Recap:
- Bog went to London, saw 2 shows. Didnā€™t understand anything about one of them but thought Mean Girls was SUR GUD. Had 6000 calories and purchased 2 pins.
- went to Disneyland Paris and spend another Ā£3-4K on hotels tickets and shite
- cried at the Disneyland Paris castle again
- both Bog and Bench still look AT LEAST 10 years older than they actually are.

6 year challenge

View attachment 3000396

View attachment 3000393

As you were mā€™loves
This is the person that the girl guiding association are so keen to push as a spokesperson for a kids group and there she is half naked on a video. Not to mention she's done this before when shilling wild just stood there in a towel.

Nobody but her gay lodger, sorry Husband, should be subjected to a "fresh" from the shower Bogie šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Adding to the recap: They've gotten dumber and can't handle the Paris metro which thousands easily do daily. If only there was a way to easily get information in 2024......

Reactions: 22
I am wetting myself

47:00 minutes in on the vlog in the lift - why is she doing a maggie thatcher impression šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What made me laugh is she moaned because the sugar was covered in plastic but didnā€™t have an issue with:

- having a ziploc bag (not reusable) full of sweets with plastic wrappers (also single use plastic)
- alllllll of the plastic tat in the various gift shops she and bench frequented
- plastic packaging of toiletries in the roomā€¦ in fact she called them beautiful and wants to take them home
- getting a plastic cup with her name written on it in starbiesā€¦ but thatā€™s ok, cos they write her name on it and uhm uhm itā€™s suuu guuuud
- all the plastic waste in general that the Disney parks produce worldwide
- the fact she has to buy a new wardrobe every 6 months from fast fashion places because of her rapid weight gain

only environmentally conscious when it suits her !
I noticed that too. So what, she wanted people fingering her sugarcubes instead??

• Sick
Reactions: 12
IMG_6590.jpeg

Is this person for real? All she does is shop
---
On the previous thread someone said that the crying at the castle is performative.
Spot on - she even took off her sunglasses so you could see the tears the absolute freak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
She really should not get any Big Thunder merch as all I will call her is "Big Thunder"

1718666501361.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20