Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
The kids are watching Shrek 4, and all of sudden my ears pricked up
Completely irrelevant to the thread, but was once in HMV with my son, browsing separately. Heard him fucking DYING laughing in the next aisle over. Found him sat on the floor in tears, cackling over a copy of "Prick Up Your Ears". 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

GossipQueenXoXo

Please can someone share bogs stories for the blocked please. I may of said previously that if Benji carries on the way he is he is gonna cause harm to himself

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Quick question, are they on this cruise with people they know and those people just aren’t on camera? And I don’t mean the fellow press people Brogan keeps name dropping e.g. Amy Hart who she has SEWWWW much in common with!

It crossed my mind in Curaçao when they were drinking cocktails and someone gave Benji a sip of their cocktail, I thought it would be odd for a stranger to do it, that and Boggsie’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets 😭
They went by themselves on the #adgifted #worktrip but “hung out” with some of the other infleeeewencers.

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
has she deleted these comments then???
cheeky mare, fancy using language like that to a follower!!
Yeah, isn't the protocol to make a serious video about hurtful comments, or to try to cheekily read the "hater" comments? I'm not a YouTuber and I know that.

candyland_

VIP Member
I’m a few vlogs behind but I can’t be arsed to watch them. I’m sure they are just repeats from last years videos.

candyland_

VIP Member
I thought it was funny when she mentioned Amy and said she is a big Disney fan.. I thought she would have said you might know her from Love Island but I guess she wanted to keep the attention on herself. She didn’t even show them except for a photo of the bingo which I thought was strange - she gets up close to people at any opportunity so I think Amy dodged her.

Reactions: 6

TubeTired

VIP Member
All the rooms at Disney resorts are pretty much the same layout just have different theming - I’ve only stayed at moderates and POP but honestly you’re paying for the location and the rest of the hotel. The rooms are all pretty similar IMO.

Pop is great for the skyliner but it’s nothing special, the in your face Disney wasn’t really my cup of tea. Good price though.

Compared to all star sports where they stayed last time though id say it’s quite a bit nicer, but it’s no where near Caribbean Beach or Boardwalk where she has stayed without Benji. Brogans whole life is about pretending everything is incredible though so I’m sure she will sing it’s praises non stop 🫠
Contemporary, Polynesian and a couple of the others have a little more square footage.

I'm afraid I've done a bit of a Brogre M'loves, I won £30 on the lottery and decided to go full Manic Mooney and buy some DLC's for planet zoo. I shall be posting a reel with my Smug smile in due course xo
Bottles of Nasti all round m'love, hope your DLCs were even more bargainous and in a sale xo (I'm umm-ing and ahh-ing over treating myself to some Sims 4 DLC as EA have a big sale on)

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
I understand bringing home candy from the Halloween party but you can get pretty much anything from Amazon (the Irish post service offers a us address system so I can buy easily from the us site)