Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she booked in that speech therapy course for the jury-ation of those two weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I watched bro begs vlog in Disney world with banjo and I’m sorry but she isn’t showing the full benefit of the quick service dining plan
Also anyone with a sodding brain would know that a credit that can get you a $25+ meal with is wasted if you use it for a $10 breakfast! Dining plan 101 brogan the “Disney travel expert”

Reactions: 6
I work in a maternity hospital and my heart totally goes out to you, sending hugs 💕
(I loved your fresh Prince style post btw I thought it was pure genius)

Also who 'books in' to visit their nan? WHAT?
The same person who has to write ‘call Adam’ in their diary to remind them to call a friend 😂 anything to make her look busier than she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her doing make up was a scream she really didnt have a clue and she won best beauty vlogger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
at least its not "someone" special id worry for the poor puppy if ended up been an dog

Reactions: 2
at least its not "someone" special id worry for the poor puppy if ended up been an dog
Oh god!!! I hope it’s a house now, only thing to think is house or baby (no way a baby is happening) or engagement but I just don’t think that’s likely

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who gets so irritated when she is filming herself having a conversation with a friend/family but just looks at the camera the whole time, and then exaggerates every laugh and giggle 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.