Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what’s great tattlers?
Going back into work after nearly 2 weeks off and having people come up to you and asking how the pregnancy is going.
Feel like little bits of me are dying every time someone asks.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Going back into work after nearly 2 weeks off and having people come up to you and asking how the pregnancy is going.
I’m so sorry, lovely. I can’t begin to understand how that must feel. Do you have a close friend at work you could ask to inform everyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh that’s awful, I’m so sorry 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh wow Fraser's house looks awesome!! So chic and perfect for a young lad! Brogans place will always look like a pile of tit! Even when she buys somewhere it will never look like that.

Reactions: 3
LOL! Cancel his holiday after days? Alarm bells are ringing.

Brogan got slack for moving too quickly with Benji [emoji23]
Well, I'm not Brogie, neither is he Bongo and we're not teenagers, just genuinely enjoying each other's company to the point neither of us ever look at our phones or watches when we're together, so each to their own tbh!
When you know, you know. Period. [emoji3059][emoji3059]

@Colourmeinchaos, sending a huge hug your way, sweetie! I can gladly try and help take your mind off of things a bit by pming you my vomit inducing date stories, if you're up for it?!! [emoji28][emoji28]

Reactions: 8
Babe you are obviously pretty_blunt

EVERY post (and I checked) you managed to mention pretty_blunt

You even started her rave thread [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The jig is up #PrettyObvious
this is like demi donnelly all over again ahahha

Reactions: 6
I’ve just started the weekly vlog and ffs I don’t need footage of you waking up, putting your glasses on, turning on the shower and then making your bed. SO INTERESTING.

Reactions: 13
how many messages did she send benji on whatsapp my bloke goes ape tit at 2 messages at once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
how many messages did she send benji on whatsapp my bloke goes ape tit at 2 messages at once 😂
why did she send him a picture of the clean bedding?!? he’s gonna see it when he gets home omg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After her call with a brand “if nothing comes ahead of it” instead of “if nothing comes of it” [emoji849] swear she makes phrases up as per se.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn’t even sit upTo put her glasses on or put her hair up -very odd
And who sends a picture of clean bedding on the bed ? My husband would think I was bonkers!

Reactions: 4
Charlotte this week Beth is out the window then :ROFLMAO:

Its strange Charlotte Ruff did a vlog on Italy and now Brogan is going.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh when vloggers do wake up routines at the start of their vlog as they've clearly had to wake up & get up in order to set up the camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.