Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
So brogan spends time with family when the queen dies but when her dad died she ran off to Dubai and every Christmas she runs off on holiday. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Esme

VIP Member
I’m guessing from that YouTube comment she’s made that she genuinely doesn’t see any issue with the weight gain? Biancas house actually looks quite nice on stories. It has colour and personality
0D5C7036-93E2-4709-A9B3-EF0644CACFDF.png
49C4CA32-F709-4099-AEB6-ECA41C0D1D75.png
620E0661-3490-436B-B5DE-299FD6B81180.png

If Disney sold dog shit she’d buy it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lolice

Does anyone else find the look of her spare room stressful? Like imagine as a guest waking up and the first thing you see is all that clutter!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Admittedly I’m in a raging bad mood today but what the fuck is this vlog? It’s the same speech over and over again in every vlog. Who makes a list to empty the bin? She must never lift a finger day to day because it’s always one mad rush before someone comes over.
Nothing will ever beat for me when she put "Walk the dog" on her to-do list, then on the same list had shower and wash hair as two separate items.

• Haha
  • Wow
She says in Zara that everything looks awful and it's clear that she's having body image issues, then comes out the shop and straight away says that she wants some kind of "pick-me-up" sugar fix... Girl I comfort-eat too, but not every time something doesn't fit me in a shop??

1662484871673.png

• Haha
  • Wow

hiya23

She’s deleted it 😂 queue a day of “you got this” motivational quotes being posted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just FaceTimed my mum from the changing room as there was something not quite right with the dress but I wasn’t sure what…..mate you were in it…..problem solved 😂😂

• Haha

hiya23

I’m jealous she planned her own engagement in such detail she sucked any ounce of love and joy from it 😂

• Haha

Silent85

VIP Member
Life admin is not updating your fucking iPhone and changing watch straps that you don’t know the price of when people can’t feed and heat themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I'm clearly in a bad place at the moment because I've had Brogan's old vlogs on in the background ...4 years ago she looked like this and said she is size 14... so how is she size 16 now?!
Screenshot_20220908-094523_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Jess89

VIP Member
So I assume the reason for Bianca’s recent visit to Brogan’s was to check their dogs got on in order to obtain free house sitting services 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Venom

VIP Member
:( it so sad about the queen isn't it, I think she's served our country well these past 70 years. At the age of 96 she still had more of a work ethic than the brogmonster

• Heart
Reactions: 40