Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunarly

Chatty Member
C3613F44-E5C2-4BF0-957E-70CF62849A35.jpeg
She really is dumb. Liking Ariel because she apparently has the same hair colour as you is not the same as a little girl finally seeing herself represented as a princess in Disney films.
My daughter is mixed and sometimes she will watch a movie or anything on tv and exclaim that the girl looks like her and it makes her so happy. Made me realise how growing up blonde and white every princess or role model looked like me and how I would have felt to never see myself in them. Brogan really is stupid. She could’ve posted that and said how amazing it is and left out the stupid comment about her (not) red hair. Not going to even bother gently explaining it to her as it will surely be an instant block. I actually cannot believe she has said that 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

PrincessPeaxh

Somebody commented on her reel, “With the cost living crisis, I wonder how high this will be on the list of people’s priorities?’ - I went to like it, and just like that… it had disappeared 😂
She must get so anxious waiting to delete comments haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Cost of living crisis. Brogan dropping £175 on an advent calendar in September. You couldn't make it up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Is one of her tasks seriously installing the latest update on her effing phone????
I am screaming.
She is so out of touch

• Haha
Reactions: 50

aggytha

VIP Member
Not Brogan adding Big PoTATEo ambassador to her Bio 🤣

no mention of them for months and now this… cringeeeee

DDB58F38-249F-49C7-9866-60EA2655526B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220906-075042.png

Its Tuesday woman, people are going to work trying to survive! Gah what an out of touch slob. An actual pisstake.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Venom

VIP Member
"Not ar hooome". When did she starting speaking posh??!!
erm excuse me ?! she's very posh you know, her fam has a shed beach hut right by the ferry terminal, she's been on over 13 international holidays and her brother fraser works on a yacht, has a porsche and swanky flat with enough room for a pony xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

aggytha

VIP Member
RE-ILLITERATE 😭😂💀

so grateful to have a new Brogan word to add to our ever growing list. I had to rewind and rewatch 4 times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48