Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time thanks to Brittany being the only person to ever get pregnant and Ash the Spray-on Bearded Wonder who’s vocabulary consists of the word “babe” and not much else

Thanks @Becca0888

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Glass bottles but teats aren’t glass? It doesn’t make sense? No dummies either then because of the plastic around them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably wont give them a dummy. I love seeing parents like “oh mine will never have any screen time” or “mine will never eat processed foods” yeahhhh then you see them at Maccys on their iPads. I can’t wait to see her fail so badly!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably wont give them a dummy. I love seeing parents like “oh mine will never have any screen time” or “mine will never eat processed foods” yeahhhh then you see them at Maccys on their iPads. I can’t wait to see her fail so badly!
Yes!! Love this

Reactions: 1
Mark my words, she’s going to backtrack on the plastic bottle thing. Just like she did with the crispy onions and the bouncing ball.

(Tbf, for the sake of the babies, I’m glad she backtracked and stopped using the bouncing ball. Completely moronic how long she spent ignoring the warnings)

Do you reckon she feels a knob, now she’s actually what I would consider heavily pregnant, for bouncing on that ball as soon as she got a positive test

Reactions: 12
Do you reckon she feels a knob, now she’s actually what I would consider heavily pregnant, for bouncing on that ball as soon as she got a positive test
Think she genuinely thinks she doing or has done no wrong, needs to give her head a wobble

Why’s she only packed one (huge) bottle each for the twins
Is she going to feed them one time and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she turning her nose up at hospital hats and bottles. Get an actual grip!

Reactions: 13
Why’s she only packed one (huge) bottle each for the twins
Is she going to feed them one time and be done with it
She's completely clueless. Probably hasn't crossed her mind they will probably need feeding and changing at the same time and the one that's not currently being sorted out will just be screaming and crying until it's their turn.

Reactions: 8
She has no clue how hard it is going to be looking after twins.....it will be UNREAL! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See her push her hair away at one point and her hair is soooo short at the front

Urgh ash’s video.. she’s still picking up
Xs and small!?!

Someone commented “nose is nosing”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh it’s nice to see her being real for once instead of making out pregnancy is all holidays, buying XS pyjamas and the best thing ever

Reactions: 2
woe is me video up purely for engagement. Shes lonely cos she’s got no friends and her family don’t like her either cos she’s a bleep. Be even more lonely when beardy weirdy fucks off too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s incredible that she managed to only talk about herself and being pregnant, not an acknowledgement for the poor things, and yep and good chunk of her hair has snapped off at the front 🤣

Reactions: 7
woe is me video up purely for engagement. Shes lonely cos she’s got no friends and her family don’t like her either cos she’s a bleep. Be even more lonely when beardy weirdy fucks off too
Beardy weirdy 😂😂😂 I can’t

• Haha