Brittany Miller #3 Big lies and beady eyes

Will Brittany ever address the cancer lie

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 539 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saff @saffronmariexx has posted another video and addresses the cancer lies. I'm surprised she got hate for her roast potato video. Who is defending Brittany that hard?!

Reactions: 2
Her going out in the dress for nye is the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen this year

Reactions: 11
This Kimberly Jayne girl is actually such a freak man 😭I think someone mentioned her before on the thread but she came up on my FYP and she really does straight up copy a LOT of things about the way Brittany talks/acts/does her videos. Such a strange girl, denies it but evidently plain to see that she tries to change things ever so slightly but it’s still heavily influenced and copied…. the second hand cringe is real. Her food looks disgusting too, sorry but your asda basic jar “carbonara” is not “so good” looks like shite lool

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This Kimberly Jayne girl is actually such a freak man 😭I think someone mentioned her before on the thread but she came up on my FYP and she really does straight up copy a LOT of things about the way Brittany talks/acts/does her videos. Such a strange girl, denies it but evidently plain to see that she tries to change things ever so slightly but it’s still heavily influenced and copied…. the second hand cringe is real. Her food looks disgusting too, sorry but your asda basic jar “carbonara” is not “so good” looks like shite lool
It's how she's holding that pan with no tea towel ... do people think it's a flex to burn themselves or like ??

Reactions: 3
i literally unfollowed her for this reason as one brittany is enough on this app but then on a video a few weeks back the kimberley girl said she’s doing it to take the piss and not actually trying to copy brittany??? not too sure on that though 🤣 embarrassing either way

Reactions: 3
Came across that Kimberly girl on my fyp once and honestly thought she was taking the piss out of Brittany I didn’t realise she was being serious. Her stuff looks absolutely tit as well lol

Reactions: 7
i literally unfollowed her for this reason as one brittany is enough on this app but then on a video a few weeks back the kimberley girl said she’s doing it to take the piss and not actually trying to copy brittany??? not too sure on that though 🤣 embarrassing either way
She was posting the videos where she’s stole Brittany’s lingo and mannerisms before the cancer drama so I personally think she doubled down and joined in on the pisstaking once the cancer scam came out. Either way I wish she’d blow her bleeping nose as that voice is not it

I don’t think she preg, she had a post up in like dec saying how she was coming on her period and wearing white 🙄 I think she is just attention seeking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.