Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our beady eyed, evil minded, dhgate plugging prinny!:coronation:

Unsure if this was a thread suggestion but it had the most likes and logically.. makes the most sense

In case you missed it:

- Speculation on tattle for months that she had lied about having cancer after a JustGiving was found in the name of Brittany Miller with her pictures, claiming she had gastric cancer
- Various videos have since been made within the last 3 days, however these are slowly but surely being taken down over time
- People who grew up in the same area as Brittany have now started to speak out on her, and confirm that the lies are true and the whole story surrounding cancer was fake
- We had a video from someone called JessieJoy__ (the sister of Brittanys' ex best friend I believe?) on tiktok with court documentation & responses from just giving
- Various commenters on tiktok note that it wasn't just £150 she had conned people out of, and in turn it was actually thousands of which she spent on holidays to places such as the Maldives
- Brittany is actively deleting comments and blocking people on her latest video of plating up a chinese takeaway (we assume her and Ash are on sleep shifts to monitor this)
- Her management VirallPeople have been contacted for a statement however they have yet to acknowledge or respond to what has happened

1695381581065.png
1695381589625.png

1695381601095.png
1695381663618.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just in response to the speculation that the letter is for giving a false name when she jumped the train. The letter is from a “Witness Care Officer” which wouldn’t be the case if it was related to giving a false name to a train operator. Also the letter is dated July 2020 but she was convicted in 2018

Reactions: 19
Well, they can delete the videos but the evidence is here on this thread.
I feel sick, how could she be accused of these things and say 'it's just haters and jealousy🩷'. I can't believe she's not addressing it and still posting. I could never
I don’t understand how these videos are getting taken down so fast?! Eden Harvz has loads on her and they tend to stay up and if they do get taken down, are reinstated once appealed. These are literal proof so idk what grounds they can remove the videos on as there is no name calling or anything

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how these videos are getting taken down so fast?! Eden Harvz has loads on her and they tend to stay up and if they do get taken down, are reinstated once appealed. These are literal proof so idk what grounds they can remove the videos on as there is no name calling or anything
I did think this, some of mine have lasted months. Can only assume the management have contacts with TikTok, even then it seems like graft finding every video/account and getting it removed.

Do they think it's a good look? 😂 makes her look guilty as hell

Edit- it'll be shared around more now everyone is on the thread. Good luck Brittney you wrongen. You can't silence everyone

Reactions: 11
Just in response to the speculation that the letter is for giving a false name when she jumped the train. The letter is from a “Witness Care Officer” which wouldn’t be the case if it was related to giving a false name to a train operator. Also the letter is dated July 2020 but she was convicted in 2018
I’ve just seen this!! So the people in comment sections saying it relates to the train incident are talking tit. OMG why are so many people getting involved and defending her?!
---
Maybe coincidence but I tried to make 3 videos yesterday on it and the views were all stuck at 0 for hours so I gave up in the end. I’m not shadowbanned so I wonder if someone in TikTok has done something 🤔

Reactions: 4
What’s the name of her management again? I know they don’t care but I feel like I need to send them a message. For people who have directly been affected by cancer themselves, whether that be themselves or a family member, it’s not something to joke around with it and I’m actually disgusted.

And to make it worse, the way she’s handling the situation LOL.. pussy. Anyone defending her in any way shape of form is stupid, lack of brain cells is killing my people!

Reactions: 14
What’s the name of her management again? I know they don’t care but I feel like I need to send them a message. For people who have directly been affected by cancer themselves, whether that be themselves or a family member, it’s not something to joke around with it and I’m actually disgusted.

And to make it worse, the way she’s handling the situation LOL.. pussy. Anyone defending her in any way shape of form is stupid, lack of brain cells is killing my people!

same name on IG & Tiktok

1695383881107.png

wonder if these three are on linkedin? I'd love to send them a link to the videos people have made LOL

(don't worry tattle I'm not going too - I'd prefer not to doxx myself lol)

Reactions: 4
I saw someone say in the other thread the court letter is in relation to the train fair. I don’t think it is because the Oxford mail article was from October 2018 and titled “latest results” also she was told to pay £160 in court costs where as the court document is dated July 2020 with £85 in court costs. It’s either related to the cancer or something else entirely

Reactions: 3
Her little beady eyes are working in overdrive deleting all these comments from her videos

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gawd I can't believe she's got a thread and all her horrible lies and antics are laid bare and she's pretending they will go away.

I thought I was seeing the same video over and over the way she pishes herself over her crispy tatties 🙈🙈. Mmmmm unreal was giving me the ick.

The lassie it a total roaster herself 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gawd I can't believe she's got a thread and all her horrible lies and antics are laid bare and she's pretending they will go away.

I thought I was seeing the same video over and over the way she pishes herself over her crispy tatties 🙈🙈. Mmmmm unreal was giving me the ick.

The lassie it a total roaster herself 🙈🙈
Ya but they are seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and a bit of rosemary didn’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And that milk frother 😂😂 she mentions it everytime she pulls out her syrup collection 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.