Britney Spears

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blackout is one of my favourite albums of all time 😍.
Agreed! I can remember the day I got it and listening to it on repeat for days. Had it have had the promotion it deserved it would have been one of the most famous albums of its time.

I played it in the car yesterday for the first time in a while - it’s full of brilliant tracks.

I also like Circus 🎪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Piece of Me was my first ever ringtone on my flip phone when I was 13/14 and I feel like that really solidified the sassy person I'd become. Thank you Britney 😂 So here for this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I loved Britney growing up. She was a few years older than me so she seemed like a cool, older sister.

weirdly she was also just so normal. From a working class background, like I was. I always thought that, well if Britney can achieve great things from humble beginnings then maybe I can too.

I owned VHS of her tours, her performances were so incredible. Now I’m in my 30s I can’t believe how young she was, with such a huge stage presence.

more recently, I can’t believe how gracious she’s always been to people in life who have wronged her. Specifically, JT. You can tell she still holds some affection for him. Even though he was spiteful and cruel to her. Same for her sister and mother.

it’s so tragic that the people who Britney has adored and loved - her little sister, her mum, JT and even KFEd - have always seemed to have turned on her or used her.

Reactions: 3