Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
A lot of people on social media are dismissing the allegations of abuse he’s made but i think it’s wrong for people to assume he’s making it up when there is no evidence to suggest that’s the case. They’re going to look rather silly if it turns out she has been violent towards him.
Has he made those allegations? If he has, rather than eg a newspaper saying 'a source' has told them, then I don't get his statement on Instagram.

Reactions: 1

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I don't know why the Guardian are being so cryptic with their story - unless they've got more info than just this video.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I .... what the actual fuck

How can anyone possibly give the green light to release that ??? Not even britneys team but will.i.ams too ??? Its absolutely awful. I thought it was a fanmade track to wind people up

Jesus christ
I remember reading a blind saying that Sam isnt entitled to any earnings from before the marriage but after he would be. We all know she’s easily influenced by him, so perhaps it wouldn’t take much, she clearly doesn’t have good judgement does she, else she wouldn’t post the dancing videos amongst others that make her look severely ill.

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Team don’t want the gravy train to stop so I hope they ‘leak’ everything they’ve got on him.
---
Are they even actually legally married? I’m sure there was something stating that they were not?

Tryger88

VIP Member
From views alone? No way. She doesn’t have any sponsorships or endorsements which is where most influencer types make their social media money.

Plus, by all accounts Britney has no idea how money works.
That's disappointing, she's a big star and basically advertising Instagram for free, I guess she's just comfortable using this platform to express herself 😔

jookey

I know Jason Alexander the guy she married for 24 hours in Vegas said on a podcast that he once saw her in a hotel room having an orgie with her dancers.

I read somewhere that she would frequently have orgies with her dancers when she was on tour, I think someone walked in on her and saw it but I cant remember now who said it or where I read it. I mean there is nothing wrong with having a high sex drive but it crosses the line when she's doing it with her employees, if it were a man having/asking for sex from his staff or asking them to record him naked, can you imagine the uproar.
---
I’m sure she announced a pregnancy last year and miscarried soon after. Perhaps she doesn’t want another child.
If Sam were a true gold-digger, he'd have let Brit have a baby. That's how it tends to work when the shoe's on the other foot.

orangehead

VIP Member
I wonder who is around her right now supporting her, she has a big staff. about the staff she allegedly romped or whatever with?

her staff must sign solid NDAs as they must see and hear lots.

how about Cade? her kids moved away, her family are nuts.

it’s also unclear who initiated the split, and if they are happy about it or not.

the memoir would make interesting reading perhaps it’s being edited now tho!
Does she see her mum? I know her relationship with her dad must be terrible because of the conservatorship but I don't know if her mum and dad are together or if her mum was a part of that? Her relationship with her sister is confusing she posts things that seem to say she hates her but then she posted something about going to see her? Also she saw lance (I think) a little while ago and they have both said they're great friends and she had some friends (I assume they're her friends anyway) at her wedding, I wonder if she sees them.

orangehead

VIP Member
Wonder why she is in Vegas? If her money is running out could she be considering going back to doing a residency?
What happened with her residency? I don’t know how long she was there or why it ended? She’s said in her last post she felt ‘helpless’ in her experience at vegas, I’m unsure if she means with the security guard situation or her residency though.

MrsLucas

VIP Member
The vegas ‘incident’ turns out that Tristar represent the NBA player 💀. Of fucking course they do!!

ihatepickingusernames

Wh
What I find wild is that there is now a pap photo of her out driving…it used to really be odd that there weren’t more photos of her out there. Even the random incident where she ran out of fuel. Can see there being more of this now in the coming days and it won’t be good for her.
Where did you see the pic of her driving?