Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uh-hoe

Because our government is a joke Look at Nazanin Ratcliffe, four years she’s been in prison in Iran and our government hasn’t done a thing. In fact at one point our prime minister made it worse

this poor girl is a victim of a violent assault by 12 men, they all filmed the attack and she’s now the bad guy? It stinks. That poor poor girl. I want her to know we all believ her
I thought at Cyprus is in the EU and is a regular holiday destination unlike Iran it wouldn't be like this.

Are the Israeli rapists part of a powerful family?

Cyprus is heavily dependent on tourism so this is silly for their own sake!

CringeHard

This might be stupid or naive but if all the blokes filmed it then surely the judge could demand to see footage and then be able to see what did really happen?

uh-hoe

Lots of people saying fake videos are being circulated on whatsapp. She didn't deny having sex with one man.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I know I shouldn't assume to be fair, that was wrong of me. But the videos show the room in the pictures on the media with a blonde girl, all israeli men/boys, and her very willingly sleeping with a number of them and engaging in conversation during with them all. It's not a nice video.

But no I cannot confirm the legitamacy of these videos but they are circulating. Regardless of if she was or wasn't, whatever happened in that room it's still traumatic especially if the videos are real (I think they are) it's still horrible for her.

I believe she will be okay and allowed to fly back to England.
Where are these videos? Not sure I want to see to be honest but Twitter seems to think they are fake.