Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Sorry to highjack this thread but someone close to me got a HIV diagnose today and I’m looking to support them. Does anyone know any good places to look for support?

PartOfMe

In order to fight the stigma according to publicist. Or it might be because they're threatened with being outed. No idea who it could be, but it has to be a good thing to have someone famous open about it.

Coconutshy

Well I will be shocked if it WASN’T The Sun who threatened to out him.
Was my initial thoughts but then I thought perhaps one of his ex lovers. As obviously he would have to disclose his diagnosis to past lovers. Maybe they were threatening him for money directly or had gone to a newspaper. Worst of all it could be a nhs or private hiv clinic breach. All it would take is for someone to recognise him at the hiv clinic where he goes for treatment and put two and two together.

Coconutshy

Completely agree, but the reason I mentioned that is there are various interviews with him from several years ago where he said he would have casual sex with guys and keep it a secret from his wife .
Oh right, had no idea! He was still with his wife pretending to be straight when he was having casual sex with those men? 😮 Is that what you mean?