British Shorthairs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our boy has one neighbour cat that is like his arch enemy 😂 they hate each other!
There's about 5 or 6 cats around here and she only gets on with one other guy and that's only because if his owner is away we mind and feed him and he does the same for us, so she's used to going in and out of the other cat's house and seeing him in hers, but any other cat, forget it! 😾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
YAAAAAAY cats! I got my boy in January 2019 after my 18 year old baby passed away. He needed alot of input behaviourally. Was vicious and I spent the first couple of weeks crying about it. But we got there. I wasn't giving up (I was his 3rd home and he was only 3!). He's still quite spikey, hates men he's tit scared of them, loves the ladies though 🤣. Meet Frank

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
YAAAAAAY cats! I got my boy in January 2019 after my 18 year old baby passed away. He needed alot of input behaviourally. Was vicious and I spent the first couple of weeks crying about it. But we got there. I wasn't giving up (I was his 3rd home and he was only 3!). He's still quite spikey, hates men he's tit scared of them, loves the ladies though 🤣. Meet Frank
He's gorgeous. Such a little fluffster! 😽

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is lovely. So good you didnt give up on him. And I love the name Frank!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is lovely. So good you didnt give up on him. And I love the name Frank!
Jackson Galaxy saved us both I think haha without many hours spent watching and reading his stuff I've no idea where we would be but I've tamed a feral before so I was determined, even if tears were shed lol I was going to change his name as that was his rescue centre name but then it amused me so it stuck 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband's grandparents have a blue british shorthair, and he is absolutely gorgeous.

We have 2 Ragdolls ourselves. Great personalities too. They are laidback, affectionate, loving (sometimes a little too clingy.. it is hard to cook and clean with 2 cats hanging round your legs!.. but I wouldn't change them) it is also nice to be greeted at the door when we get home from a stressful day at work. How do people live without cats (or dogs!)?

Both our boys on my lap..
20200516_122732.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awwwwww beautiful babies.

Has anyone got a Maine Coon?I went to a small cat show few years ago in the States,I couldn’t believe the size of those babies,so beautiful,first time ever see the breed in real life.

Has anyone got a Maine Coon?I went to a small cat show few years ago in the States,I couldn’t believe the size of those babies,so beautiful,first time ever see the breed in real life.

oh i'm so happy i started this thread 🥰
i love looking at all the photos, especially when they are cuddling!

i was recently in a shop and saw a guy carrying a bag with a baby maine coon inside. he was so good and curious and i couldn't help myself, i had to go say hi. his owner was absolutely lovely, he was actually travelling and found him in the street in istanbul 🥺 he took him to his travels and he absolutely loves it!! he was so cuddly and such a good boy. and considering he was only a few months old, it was funny he was the size of quite a large adult cat :D absolutely gorgeous, with black stripes all around his green eyes, like eyeliner. little explorer ⛵

• Heart
I have my 8 year old long haired black cat Luna, she only has one eye bless her, she was found on the street at 6 weeks old with an awful eye infection so the RSPCA removed her eye and we adopted her. She is soo grumpy with anyone except us. We also have Lily our 1 year old tabby cat, she is so shy but very affectionate. I LOVE cats!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My Dave is a bastard,soooo independant as well loving in his own way just ordinary black and white mog,funny though follows me to shop if he is out,all neighbours know him if their front door is open in he goes for nose round then out again.Lovely boy though can sleep for bloody hours🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
My Dave is a bastard,soooo independant as well loving in his own way just ordinary black and white mog,funny though follows me to shop if he is out,all neighbours know him if their front door is open in he goes for nose round then out again.Lovely boy though can sleep for bloody hours🤣.
Do you ever find there is no in between with cats. They are either stuck up bastards or clingy as hell.