Britain's Got Talent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could of been a wig?

I took her response as she didnt want to talk about it, it was the daughter who mentioned it origanally. Maybe all's not well and she doesn't want to tell her daughter yet? I found it more strange that she seemed surprised it was her birthday!

Reactions: 1
Could of been a wig?

I took her response as she didnt want to talk about it, it was the daughter who mentioned it origanally. Maybe all's not well and she doesn't want to tell her daughter yet? I found it more strange that she seemed surprised it was her birthday!
Its not a wig can tell by the way she styles it and her hair is the same all the way back to 2016 in her Instagram pics

They obviously aren’t short of cash beautiful house and flashy cars I’m surprised they went on it they surely can’t think they are that great singers?

Could of been a wig?

But why mention it if didn’t want to talk about it. All just came across a bit strange.

This randomly came up in my YouTube recommendations. Remember when BGT was good and actually showed us the weird acts that we're kinda trash but also kinda great at the same time.

And it was the only thing I liked David for, because you could guarantee he would give one of these acts a Golden Buzzer.

It's so boring this year. I think it's past it's prime now. I do wonder why they started it when they're probably not going to be able to finish it. Obviously the live shows aren't going to be able to go ahead

It's so boring this year. I think it's past it's prime now. I do wonder why they started it when they're probably not going to be able to finish it. Obviously the live shows aren't going to be able to go ahead
I was thinking the same! Seems stupid

The blind girl should have got golden buzzer over Sammy and Honey. Cried my eyes out.
I must have missed that bit, what man?
That bloke with the birds doing magic. At the end of his act David said 'when you first walked on I thought you was a bit of a wanker'

Well he obviously wasn’t offended so who cares 🙄
Because its rude and not very professional

I think this'll be my last year watching it. If it's not a choir, a magician or a singer with a sob story, they get buzzed.

Reactions: 2