Britain's Got Talent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity, I watched the infamous dance routine, done by the dance group Diversity. Towards the end of it, they mention that it has taken Covid 19, to bring people back together. I find this rather hypocritical, considering that the BLM movement have driven people apart, and set black equality back decades, with their actions.

Reactions: 1

It didn't take long for a story like this to appear. BRITAIN'S got talent apart from when you have on a professional American singer who's got a very good CV of experience already.

'Britain's got talent its a dj talent' anyone remember that?
I miss those tit acts that were sort of awful, but also kinda good. And you actually enjoyed. Like the woman singing about crumble. Or the guy who sang about losing his keys and phone.

Or one of my favourites, The Arrangement, turned pop songs into classical style. And a sort of dodgy singer, but I loved them

Reactions: 2

It didn't take long for a story like this to appear. BRITAIN'S got talent apart from when you have on a professional American singer who's got a very good CV of experience already.
Not sure how her singing a song that was mimed by someone else in the film makes it a fix that she’s on the show

She could have been personally invited to appear on the show and she’s playing the ‘I’ve just turned up as it’s my chance to shine’ card but that does not seem to be what the article is implying

What is the fix that The Sun is alluding to?

Not sure how her singing a song that was mimed by someone else in the film makes it a fix that she’s on the show

She could have been personally invited to appear on the show and she’s playing the ‘I’ve just turned up as it’s my chance to shine’ card but that does not seem to be what the article is implying

What is the fix that The Sun is alluding to?
According to Simon never enough is his favourite song but he apparently never has realised it’s not by the person miming in the movie.

She’s also toured with Andrea Bocceli Michael Bublé, featured on his album and worked and performed with David Foster. There’s no way Simon didn’t know who she was.

A lot of people think Simon has already signed her and got her on the show for publicity. She’s already a professional singer at the end of the day

That front line choir was the cheesiest thing I have ever seen, it actually made my skin crawl with cringe 🤮