Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the slow motion bullcrap! It’s so contrived.
I liked the man playing the piano and his mate playing the toy cats! We all watch for the sublime and the ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
I’m too lazy to do the work to work it out but I’d love to know how many auditions were on BGT in the early years compared to now because I feel like there used to be loads and now it’s a max of 10 in a 90 minute program. I fast forward most of it.

It just seems to be all about the judges now and then the sob stories of the people who’ve been invited to audition.

Reactions: 4
Same old same old. The disability sob story - because we have to have at least one judge in tears. The unexpected/expected opera singer. The joke acts. The death defying stunts. The dogs 🥱 The golden buzzers given out like sweets. The dated magic - I’m sorry but a person disappearing from a box?! And controversial but I didn’t like the dancing boy. There was an air of little shit about him. No doubt he’s had everyone blowing smoke up his ass. He just wasn’t that good. Sorry

Reactions: 5
I don’t remember creating this thread, I didn’t even watch it
EDIT: ignore, just saw it’s old

Reactions: 3
The audience keep giving standing ovations and I'm like um that was shite
Don't think Harrisons voice is that good tbh

Reactions: 2
So far I’ve fast forwarded everything except the cyberagent group, this week is so boring.
---
All the slo-mo stuff is bloody annoying as well.