Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ONE MORE TIME!!

Sorry tattlers you all probably hate me but I am delighted at this win 😂 what were him and musa saying to each other at the end there I wonder?

Reactions: 10
ONE MORE TIME!!

Sorry tattlers you all probably hate me but I am delighted at this win 😂 what were him and musa saying to each other at the end there I wonder?
Me too. I love him and look forward to seeing him on The Royal Variety.

Mr H not amused and gone to bed sulking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Vigo’s win is hilarious, it is obvious that the whole show has been really manipulated this year. So many acts were recruited from social media rather than genuinely auditioned and clearly flown in from around the world.
Tonight’s voting shows the utter disdain the UK public has for Cowell and the show.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha.
Sums up ITV amidst this current scandal, an announcement of a winner on their flagship show with booing from the public in the background.

At least they did right in replacing Pip Schofield from the Soap Awards or it would have been like that times a million, plus the risk of a Will Smith speech n slap🫢🤭😏

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
Voting percentages....

Winner - Viggo Venn (22.5%)
2nd place - Lillianna Clifton (13.1%)
3rd place - Cillian O'Connor (11.8%)
4th place - Malakai Bayoh (11.3%)
5th place - Musa Motha (10.3%)
6th place - Ghetto Kids (10.1%)
7th place - Amy Lou (5.8%)
8th place - Travis George (4.4%)
9th place - Olivia Lynes (4.2%)
10th place - Duo Odyssey (3.0%)
11th place - Tonikaku (2.9%)

• Wow
I really liked Viggo up until tonight, I never thought he would win though especially with tonight’s performance