Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovedogss

Sydnie is soo overrated. Just shouts her way through every song. Something really fake about her.

Reactions: 20

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Haribow perform first and finish last ...
Sydnie performs last and is the winner 🙄
Sneaky ITV, very sneaky 🤨

Reactions: 15

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Totally predicable result afree that she comes across as unlikeable trying to play up to the Stacey soloman school of look at me I'm so fick but I can sing 🙄
Hope the other genuine acts go on to have a career off of the back of the show and Sidney just fades in to obscurity

Reactions: 14

Laughalong

VIP Member
I don’t like being that person that says it’s a fix but fuck me truly looks it

Looks media train-able, perfect to appear on This Morning tomorrow. Shite.

Reactions: 12

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Thought they said no pros this year?! Hmmmm..... for someone to have already been in several musicals that seems pretty pro to me.

Utter rigged bollocks yet again. I just wish ITV would grow some balls and cancel the fucking thing

Reactions: 12

Wynonna

Chatty Member
I'm sick of singers going on the show and singing predictable ballads such as Listen by Beyonce. It's been done to death and got old years ago. The producers surely must know this...? Unless they are telling them to sing those songs for some odd reason. Boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
The way the judges were going on about Sydnie, it was obvious she was going to win it. Total fix.

I was hoping Alex or one of the magicians would win

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I'm actually elated he won. Sick to death of kids, dancers and singers tbh.
I really wish they’d set a minimum age for BGT. Kids aren’t emotionally equipped to have their hopes built up, be told how amazing they are and then disappear back into obscurity. Going back to school will be some reality check for them 🙈

• Heart
  • Sad

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I think this is the perfect example of why the British public shouldn’t vote on anything ever.
This is why they have to have the dont try this at home message

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Why am I watching this? I know it's gonna be a load of shite.

And conveniently mic'd up audience members with a camera on then reacting is so annoying.

• Haha
If she’s going to end up being successful, she’ll have been successful without winning. Someone will sign her up.
She'd have been on the West End a long time ago if she was any good. My assumption is her acting and or dancing are poor. Not good enough for the ensemble/swing, but also leading lady material.

If she gets signed (by Simon) it'll be for a covers album called 'Christmas at Christmas' that some people will by their Nan for Christmas.

She'll be on anything and everything ITV for a couple of years, then you'll never hear from her again.
---
Voting percentages are in. The final was no contest. The only big story from the semis was that Denise and Stefan were a clear second ahead of Tricksy.

She was always gonna win the final, sadly.

This! I hate this on BGT when people act the innocent. Remember that girl Alice a few years ago who played up the 'nervous' act and had also auditioned for The Voice.
Everything with Sidnee has come out today in the media, record contract, Lazarus, Musicals on cruise ships etc etc,