Brit Pop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still on the FB groups, but he's very quiet on social media these days. During the time that he and the Anchoress were working together they both frequently used to post and then delete sweary rants, it quite clearly not a healthy relationship for either of them.

I don't think he was actually convicted of the stalking, which doesn't necessarily mean he's innocent of course.

He clearly has issues but nothing will change my love for his music and his voice, Mansun are one of the most important bands to me and that will always be the case regardless of the behaviour of its members!

Reactions: 2
He clearly has issues but nothing will change my love for his music and his voice, Mansun are one of the most important bands to me and that will always be the case regardless of the behaviour of its members!
100% agree with you 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I went to watch Paul last night and he was alright but not great. He just can’t hit the notes anymore and read virtually every lyric from his ipad.

It was really good to hear the songs live again but i wouldn’t go and see him again.

I’m 41 and i deffo felt like the youngest in the room 🤣 I don’t remember feeling young at the gigs and meet & greets 26 years ago but maybe i was

Reactions: 1