Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she going to manage being filmed for the boxing without the creosote fake lashes filter?

Reactions: 7
Bridgeys hurt that people are slating her after “everything she’s been through”. Does she not consider that the people she slags off and slates and doxxes to her followers may have also gone through things. Makes sense, the bullied becomes the bully but it’s not acceptable in this day and age. She needs to grow the fuck up if she wants to be big name in this world and be someone who people put on a pedestal for being a decent person not getting laughs from dickheads for verbally abusing people. She’s completely clueless and that’s alarming considering she’s got 3 children she’s bringing up thinking it’s ok to bully people online but complain when same happens to them!
---
Also, she lost 6lb in 4 days. Sorry but you can do that through water. Why is she suprised by this? She literally went to another country to get the fat sucked out of her yet expects people to forgive the awful stuff she has said and done cos she lost 6lb in 4 days. What

Reactions: 17
She said the shorts was stuck to her but she's wearing a body suit We all know you use filters now

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell her to stop whipping her baps out on every video. Wasn’t she going after some other woman for having hers out on every vid?
The double standards are TOO MUCH

Reactions: 4
Tommys done a video and cancer was mentioned, he had cancer 3 years ago as verified by bridgey no mention now of the “show on his lung” or any chemo. I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone but don’t make out like it’s back for sympathy! They kantiones it on purpose after the accident and didn’t come out and say “phew it’s clear”. Fucking muppets they are and people still fawn all over them

I swear my phones autocorrect is shit! “Shadow on his lung”
“They mention it on purpose”
How do these people get fans?

Absolute idiots the pair of them faking cancer, didn’t her dad die of it?!

I don’t think they faked it, more like led people to believe it may be back but then didn’t verify when it was nothing. Horrible people either way

Bridgey sharing her training vids I’m sorry but looking at her and Whitney it’s an absolute show. Fake as fuck and no one’s got a chance. Who’s gonna bet on something that’s rigged. It’s tragic

Reactions: 5
You know this might be worth paying to see cos it’s gonna be a shit show, live no editing it’s going to be hilarious

Reactions: 4
You know this might be worth paying to see cos it’s gonna be a shit show, live no editing it’s going to be hilarious
And no filter for Uncle Bulgaria

(The womble a-like reference still tickles me. Whoever said it, you’re my favourite ever poster)

She gets so offended when someone comments on her weight & looks but it’s her go to when she wants to insult someone so she can get lost with her moaning

Reactions: 8
She gets so offended when someone comments on her weight & looks but it’s her go to when she wants to insult someone so she can get lost with her moaning
Literally the way she talks about other girls/women is disgusting but as soon as someone does the same to her she kicks off? Fuck off ya fat cow

Reactions: 11