Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions?

I never used to mind her, never followed her as she has nothing interesting to offer to me but recently she has gotten up my nose by talking about “obeast” (she means obese) people trying to say that advertising is to blame which I thought was a bit off and she also stitched a Black girl who had been subjected to an absolute shed load of abuse from some of the traveller community because she originally stitched a video of some traveller girls joking about not being able to buy her foundation because white girls like that are buying it all. Some of the traveller community took offence that the girl had made the joke even though she never referenced travellers and just viewed them as white girls wearing foundation 10 shades darker than required and very despicable comments were posted which were completely racist and unnecessary, when the girl clapped back and referenced said abuse she made the “dreadful” mistake of saying “the traveller community” to which Bridgey took umbridge with and decided to make a video talking about how oppressed travellers are and completely ignored the fact the girl had been subjected to many racist comments. Following this I have a completely different opinion of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s a div. She doesn’t speak for all travellers. I’m also quite interested in why her children got taken away from her and custody given to the dad if he was the abuser 🤔

Reactions: 21
She’s a div. She doesn’t speak for all travellers. I’m also quite interested in why her children got taken away from her and custody given to the dad if he was the abuser 🤔
They did?! Well that’s not surprising, it’s always the ones who really shouldn’t be sat there spouting moral high ground and trying to be an influencer when they have nothing to lead by example for. Hopefully someone knows…

The bleach talk is overkill and kinda dangerous info to spread especially with all these people mixing it with other chemicals during cleaning

Reactions: 9
This is an accurate description!! She’s a complete divvy !! Loves to jump on or create a bit of drama for attention.

Reactions: 5
266D93A6-7E74-49B9-9D2E-0F1418EEEC21.jpeg

I’m not sure if people have seen the horrific video of the young Black girl being beaten up and ONCR AGAIN Bridgey is here to play the victim because some people online have been derogatory about travellers. I could totally understand her point but it’s how she goes about it. She’s saying that the reason the Black girl got beat up was because she was picking on a disabled traveller girl??? Sorry but I don’t believe it and have seen comments online which show this is not the case. She then says I was beaten up by a Black man in London 2 years ago, should I go and blah blah blah. She’s so thick and I’m sick of her completely self-centred views and straw man arguments she chooses to centre herself in when it comes to an issue between Black and travellers. The fact is she may be a traveller but she is a white woman and doesn’t experience racism, she may face prejudice but it is NOT the same as Black people face.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is an odd one for me as the story she tells is quite sad. However why doesn't she have her children & is only allowed contact centre supervised visits? Going to marry a man she has never spent anytime with in the outside world. Plus her poor dog that just looks awful & could be down to all the cleaning products she mixes.
Also a pet hate of mine is someone who thinks they can speak on behalf of a whole community 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m sure there’ll be people who know what’s actually gone on who may spill but I’m with you. Not got custody of her kids but is off getting surgery, lashes done and whatever else, the priorities are wrong there. She’s very contradictory too because I’ve heard slate travellers and talk about how certain parts of the culture are wrong but then she’ll bend over backwards to wrongly defend anything which involves Black folk and the traveller community.

Reactions: 7
I used to like her but I don’t agree with what she said about the black girl getting jumped 2 wrongs don’t make a right whatever this girl has supposedly done at the end of the day she’s a child and children make mistakes there are other ways that can be dealt with other than subjecting her to traumatic violence that will probably leave her with a lot of anxiety and other issues . Also promoting dangerous use of bleach to potentially younger people is wrong you don’t need to soak your entire house with bleach to make it clean there are other ways .

Exactly this! Regardless of what the girl did (and likely didn’t even do at all) she didn’t deserve any of that and the fact she has such a huge platform and says things she doesn’t even know is true is so very dangerous. She should defo be reported for dangerous use of chemicals to TikTok. Baffles me how people lick her hoop so much anyways, she can just about string a sentence together 😂

View attachment 1952027

I’m not sure if people have seen the horrific video of the young Black girl being beaten up and ONCR AGAIN Bridgey is here to play the victim because some people online have been derogatory about travellers. I could totally understand her point but it’s how she goes about it. She’s saying that the reason the Black girl got beat up was because she was picking on a disabled traveller girl??? Sorry but I don’t believe it and have seen comments online which show this is not the case. She then says I was beaten up by a Black man in London 2 years ago, should I go and blah blah blah. She’s so thick and I’m sick of her completely self-centred views and straw man arguments she chooses to centre herself in when it comes to an issue between Black and travellers. The fact is she may be a traveller but she is a white woman and doesn’t experience racism, she may face prejudice but it is NOT the same as Black people face.
the disabled girl in question is the 10 year old throwing punches in the video. Now I can’t speak on why it happened etc because there is some contradictions to it. They claim the 10 year was being bullied by this girl at school for being disabled and her mum and sisters got involved however the school is a secondary school, it’s nothing to do with the 10 year old being bullied at the school because she doesn’t attend there. I’m not even sure any of them attend that school, apart from the black girl however she did attend a different school to begin with. Both have thrown racial slurs at each other that’s a fact, however the level of violence and the fact it wasn’t one on one is wrong. I’m from an area very close to were it happened and the traveling community have been an issue here for years, they don’t just abuse ethnic minorities they do it to everyone. But again two wrongs don’t make a right. Whatever happened, there will be 3 sides but we don’t need people like this tiktoker thinking they know the facts from ‘what they’ve seen or read’.

• Wow
I can’t stand her
Got both her kids taken off her and thinks marrying a man convicted of armed robbery is a good idea lmao she’s thick as mince
Also her poor poor dog, clearly dousing your house in bleach and zoflora is gonna cause skin issues for the poor thing but nah she says it’s because the dog was “bred badly”

Reactions: 15
I HATE people who don’t look after their pets properly. The only bad breeding is whatever took place when she was conceived 🥴.
---

the disabled girl in question is the 10 year old throwing punches in the video. Now I can’t speak on why it happened etc because there is some contradictions to it. They claim the 10 year was being bullied by this girl at school for being disabled and her mum and sisters got involved however the school is a secondary school, it’s nothing to do with the 10 year old being bullied at the school because she doesn’t attend there. I’m not even sure any of them attend that school, apart from the black girl however she did attend a different school to begin with. Both have thrown racial slurs at each other that’s a fact, however the level of violence and the fact it wasn’t one on one is wrong. I’m from an area very close to were it happened and the traveling community have been an issue here for years, they don’t just abuse ethnic minorities they do it to everyone. But again two wrongs don’t make a right. Whatever happened, there will be 3 sides but we don’t need people like this tiktoker thinking they know the facts from ‘what they’ve seen or read’.
That’s interesting! This is my issue with what she said and how she uses her platform, misinformation is not okay and especially not where a hate crime is concerned. I have a good mind to send her video to the CPS as she is potentially intervening with the case.

I’m sick of her stupid cleaning videos. She got attention once for it & now won’t shut the duck up. She’d be better off getting an education and getting her children back. Something isn’t adding up with her story

Reactions: 7
I’m sick of her stupid cleaning videos. She got attention once for it & now won’t shut the duck up. She’d be better off getting an education and getting her children back. Something isn’t adding up with her story
She’s never getting them kids back by prioritising her jailed up scumbag boyfriend over them. She’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To me there's a big reason the kids got took off her why didn't she take them with her when she left her man ? I don't understand her cares more about a old dog and thug boyfriend

It wouldn’t surprise me if they are true. Those kid were taken for a reason
Exactly. She says it’s because she was in an abusive relationship but surely these services would have worked along side her to support her and her children. There’s way more to the story. not fair of her to be commenting on other people’s children’s and how they parent when she isn’t even raring her own children🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 10