Brianna Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long story short, she stopped posting for a couple of years but used to be a big vegan YouTuber. She was in “recovery” from anorexia but it was clear she was still hugely dominated by it. Two years on she’s gone full into fitness, is now a personal trainer and... is eating meat again!

My anger and - yes it’s anger - is that she used to say how she did it for the animals and hadn’t addressed ANY of that in her “why I’m no longer vegan” video.In her latest video today she’s also just thrown Nikokado Avocado under the bus and is getting a lot of backlash in the comments! So yes, just thought I’d create a thread and give people the chance to discuss.

Reactions: 1
She really didn't want to talk about the stuff everyone wanted her to talk about. Nick is a terrible person yes, but she acted like this was going to tell us the full story. All it did was have her say that they weren't friends anymore when she posted her video about him three years ago.

Does anyone else follow her IG? She's recently rapidly dropped a load of weight and is claiming it was done in a healthy way and she is healthier than ever...blah blah. She looks ill to me. Her face is drawn and her skin has gone all saggy due to losing weight so quick. As someone with a history of eating disorder, she really winds me up as it is irresponsible for her to promote this as 'healthy' when she is clearly just relapsing into anorexia.

Does anyone else follow her IG? She's recently rapidly dropped a load of weight and is claiming it was done in a healthy way and she is healthier than ever...blah blah. She looks ill to me. Her face is drawn and her skin has gone all saggy due to losing weight so quick. As someone with a history of eating disorder, she really winds me up as it is irresponsible for her to promote this as 'healthy' when she is clearly just relapsing into anorexia.
I still follow her, she absolutely still has issues with her weight even though she's claiming she's cured now. Her cut got her incredibly thin again, I have a lot of doubts about this lean bulk she's going on.

Reactions: 3
I messaged her and she said her friend is a single household. And is her support bubble 🙄

• Haha
I messaged her and she said her friend is a single household. And is her support bubble 🙄
Pretty sure it was her friend Charlotte who lives with her boyfriend and has a bunch of photos of her breaking the lockdown rules on her IG.

She was looking not too bad a few months ago, she’s obviously got a lot of muscle but her face was full.
The last couple of weeks especially she looks increasingly unwell.
She said in her recent video on YouTube that she’d been bingeing and now had cut that out.

she very clearly has still got huge body issues

Reactions: 2
She was looking not too bad a few months ago, she’s obviously got a lot of muscle but her face was full.
She said in her recent video on YouTube that she’d been bingeing and now had cut that out.

Yeah, she is looking really drawn in the face and old before her time. It's such a shame as she was looking fit a while ago. I can't imagine many people will employ her as a PT looking like she does at the moment.

Her clothes were so baggy on her this morning :(

She's with another friend, Anna, tonight. They both posted separate stories in the same kitchen with the same bottle of vodka at the same time. You can see the same red pot behind them on the windowsill. She is deffo in a Tier 4 area as she lives near me.

Selfish people like this make me so angry. The restrictions are there for a reason - to stop other people from suffering a horrible death. They really have no compassion for others.

Attachments

• Angry
Just watched her one year fitness update video and noticed that other people are commenting on her looking unwell and a lot older since losing all that weight so quickly.

Just watched her one year fitness update video and noticed that other people are commenting on her looking unwell and a lot older since losing all that weight so quickly.
She was laughing at these kinds of comments a couple of videos ago, saying she's the "healthiest she's ever been"

What's the betting that in a year's time she will have moved onto some other kind of fad like HAES or body positivity and does a video saying "you were right guys, I was starving myself and overexercising but I've transformed myself and now I'm proud of being the healthiest I've ever been"

What's the betting that in a year's time she will have moved onto some other kind of fad like HAES or body positivity and does a video saying "you were right guys, I was starving myself and overexercising but I've transformed myself and now I'm proud of being the healthiest I've ever been"
Unfortunately that seems to be her pattern. She's been overly defensive on her stories too.

She can't keep up with deleting the negative comments. I think what gets me with her is that she doesn't appear to have any self insight and switches from one strong viewpoint (e.g. militant vegan) to the complete opposite without explaining her reasons or thought process. It's like she wants people to jump on board with supporting her new fad without explaining why she changed her mind on something and is super defensive and almost nasty to those who don't go along with it. Her content could be really relevant and interesting if she gave more considered insight into her thoughts and decisions.