Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Again just watched her latest video and does it not seem alarming to anybody else how much she goes on about drinking and just randomly having a few drinks in the afternoon as if it's normal? I'm a non-drinker so don't really know what is normal but it just seems a bit problematic...

Reactions: 5

Gigi3006

She’s posted a new video, basically reacting to comments and calling any of them that don’t worship her ‘haters’. People are, as expected, picking up on her behaviour right now and voicing concern over ED traits. As usual she goes back saying she’s ‘healthier than ever’ when I’m pretty sure she said the exact same thing a few years ago, then came out saying she was struggling with an Ed? Contradicts herself in every video now

Reactions: 5

DietGossip

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow her IG? She's recently rapidly dropped a load of weight and is claiming it was done in a healthy way and she is healthier than ever...blah blah. She looks ill to me. Her face is drawn and her skin has gone all saggy due to losing weight so quick. As someone with a history of eating disorder, she really winds me up as it is irresponsible for her to promote this as 'healthy' when she is clearly just relapsing into anorexia.
I still follow her, she absolutely still has issues with her weight even though she's claiming she's cured now. Her cut got her incredibly thin again, I have a lot of doubts about this lean bulk she's going on.

Reactions: 3

DietGossip

VIP Member
Anyone know where she has got to? Can't find an ounce of activitiy on her social media?
No clue, she does seem to have dropped off the face of the earth again. I hope she's realised that bodybuilding isn't going to help solve her mental health issues and she's gone offline to work on herself.

Reactions: 3

Maggiemoo32

She's with another friend, Anna, tonight. They both posted separate stories in the same kitchen with the same bottle of vodka at the same time. You can see the same red pot behind them on the windowsill. She is deffo in a Tier 4 area as she lives near me.

Selfish people like this make me so angry. The restrictions are there for a reason - to stop other people from suffering a horrible death. They really have no compassion for others.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Maggiemoo32

What's the betting that in a year's time she will have moved onto some other kind of fad like HAES or body positivity and does a video saying "you were right guys, I was starving myself and overexercising but I've transformed myself and now I'm proud of being the healthiest I've ever been"

She was looking not too bad a few months ago, she’s obviously got a lot of muscle but her face was full.
The last couple of weeks especially she looks increasingly unwell.
She said in her recent video on YouTube that she’d been bingeing and now had cut that out.

she very clearly has still got huge body issues

Maggiemoo32

She's gone to stay at her friend Anna Winstone's house in Covid ridden Kent. They've both posted the same gin bottle again at the same time. Classy pair. Noticed Anna is doing an online speed awareness course today so obviously is a law abiding citizen!

Reactions: 1

DietGossip

VIP Member
What's the betting that in a year's time she will have moved onto some other kind of fad like HAES or body positivity and does a video saying "you were right guys, I was starving myself and overexercising but I've transformed myself and now I'm proud of being the healthiest I've ever been"
Unfortunately that seems to be her pattern. She's been overly defensive on her stories too.

Saskia69

Chatty Member
Long story short, she stopped posting for a couple of years but used to be a big vegan YouTuber. She was in “recovery” from anorexia but it was clear she was still hugely dominated by it. Two years on she’s gone full into fitness, is now a personal trainer and... is eating meat again!

My anger and - yes it’s anger - is that she used to say how she did it for the animals and hadn’t addressed ANY of that in her “why I’m no longer vegan” video.In her latest video today she’s also just thrown Nikokado Avocado under the bus and is getting a lot of backlash in the comments! So yes, just thought I’d create a thread and give people the chance to discuss.

DietGossip

VIP Member
She really didn't want to talk about the stuff everyone wanted her to talk about. Nick is a terrible person yes, but she acted like this was going to tell us the full story. All it did was have her say that they weren't friends anymore when she posted her video about him three years ago.

DietGossip

VIP Member
She's gone to stay at her friend Anna Winstone's house in Covid ridden Kent. They've both posted the same gin bottle again at the same time. Classy pair. Noticed Anna is doing an online speed awareness course today so obviously is a law abiding citizen!
Yes this is a completely essential journey! :rolleyes:

Maggiemoo32

She was looking not too bad a few months ago, she’s obviously got a lot of muscle but her face was full.
The last couple of weeks especially she looks increasingly unwell.
She said in her recent video on YouTube that she’d been bingeing and now had cut that out.

she very clearly has still got huge body issues
Yeah, she is looking really drawn in the face and old before her time. It's such a shame as she was looking fit a while ago. I can't imagine many people will employ her as a PT looking like she does at the moment.

Maggiemoo32

Does anyone else follow her IG? She's recently rapidly dropped a load of weight and is claiming it was done in a healthy way and she is healthier than ever...blah blah. She looks ill to me. Her face is drawn and her skin has gone all saggy due to losing weight so quick. As someone with a history of eating disorder, she really winds me up as it is irresponsible for her to promote this as 'healthy' when she is clearly just relapsing into anorexia.

beans01

Chatty Member
Brianna has created a new tiktok account. I’m so glad she looks better , hopefully mentally she’s ok too. Last year she got scary thin.
FC788A9C-7465-4522-847F-175B73AE7E40.jpeg