Brianna Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And drinking a bunch of alcohol by the looks of things aha
Yeahh, I know she doenst have that many new videos up yet, but she seems to be drinking in every single one of them (like on the fitness journey one where she randomly showed her gin as she was talking). Kind of concerning as well.

Does Brianna not understand what "stay at home" means?

She said it's somewhere in England but???

Reactions: 1
Does Brianna not understand what "stay at home" means?

She said it's somewhere in England but???
It doesn't come into law until tomorrow but any decent human being would observe the rules straight away. I honestly don't think she cares about anyone except herself and getting what she wants, when she wants. She mentioned she had time off from her supermarket job so I assume she is going on a spa break or similar.

She's gone to stay at her friend Anna Winstone's house in Covid ridden Kent. They've both posted the same gin bottle again at the same time. Classy pair. Noticed Anna is doing an online speed awareness course today so obviously is a law abiding citizen!

I will certainly be avoiding her checkout at Waitrose in future after finding out that she has no regard for covid restrictions and is taking all kinds of unnecessary trips.

She's gone to stay at her friend Anna Winstone's house in Covid ridden Kent. They've both posted the same gin bottle again at the same time. Classy pair. Noticed Anna is doing an online speed awareness course today so obviously is a law abiding citizen!
Yes this is a completely essential journey! :rolleyes:

Just watched her 'what I ate at christmas' vlog ...god it's actually quite scary how blinded by her ed she is. I was glad to see a lot of people voicing concern in the comments, although part of me thinks maybe her ed is thriving on the attention.

I also got strong Regina George mom vibes, especially from 8:06.

Last edited:
Again just watched her latest video and does it not seem alarming to anybody else how much she goes on about drinking and just randomly having a few drinks in the afternoon as if it's normal? I'm a non-drinker so don't really know what is normal but it just seems a bit problematic...

Reactions: 5
She’s posted a new video, basically reacting to comments and calling any of them that don’t worship her ‘haters’. People are, as expected, picking up on her behaviour right now and voicing concern over ED traits. As usual she goes back saying she’s ‘healthier than ever’ when I’m pretty sure she said the exact same thing a few years ago, then came out saying she was struggling with an Ed? Contradicts herself in every video now

Reactions: 5
Good to see she's finally taken on some of the comments and gained some weight back. Her face is looking a lot better. Bet she won't admit that people were right though!

Anyone know where she has got to? Can't find an ounce of activitiy on her social media?
No clue, she does seem to have dropped off the face of the earth again. I hope she's realised that bodybuilding isn't going to help solve her mental health issues and she's gone offline to work on herself.

Reactions: 3
Resurrecting this thread to ask if anyone's seen anything of her? Has her IG been deactivated?

Brianna has created a new tiktok account. I’m so glad she looks better , hopefully mentally she’s ok too. Last year she got scary thin.
FC788A9C-7465-4522-847F-175B73AE7E40.jpeg