Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HasBeen

VIP Member
There is a beautiful girl in the danniella westbrook post who worked with Nikki about 20 years ago said she was a bitch back then. She is a Tramp. Whenever she is on a live. She there pissed eye fucking the camera. Brian was on his own all over Christmas no kitchen no Christmas Dinner ect he looks grey and malnourished. Saying he Spending £45 a day on take aways why the fuck isn't she cooking for him. Letting him rant and rave having a breakdown on YouTube she is a clout chaser and I remember that magazine article. Brian has worst taste in women and apparently she has been with some of the other band members. She is literally 1 up from Danniella. 😡😡😡😡
I saw @Secrets12345 Post as well 👍
And she’s slept with another band member, Not surprised, at a guess, Jon??
I think entwined in all his paranoia and MH issues is also a very insecure and unconfident man
It obviously suits Nikki’s Agenda to not help him get better and find his confidence.
He’s mentioned his Brother and his Father in videos, I do wish someone would step in and help the guy 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Handerton

Chatty Member
He’s obviously managed to squander all the cash he made whilst in the band, I’m sure my mate said he was skint and now claims benefits. How does that even happen .. East 17 must’ve sold millions of records 🙄
He was the singer, Tony Mortimer wrote the songs and likely got 70% of the bands cut, with Brian getting 15% and the two van drivers 7.5% each. Liam Gallagher has had money issues as Noel took 70% of the oasis money, and a few million quid won’t last a lot of these musicians decades, not how they like to live.

I was recently reading about the band Slade. Despite having one of the most played Xmas songs ever, two of the band are still gigging in their 70s as they don’t have much money. Noddy Holder, who wrote the songs and gets a six figure cheque each year for their Xmas hit took almost all the money from everything they ever did - reportedly 90%!

• Wow
  • Angry

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
I grew up in the same village as Nikki Lee, knew her and her family fairly well. She was always provocative, had a “glamour” career pretty much out of school.
It’s surprising because her family were pretty run of the mill, her dad quite strict. Her brother is (was?) disabled with profound learning difficulties. I think it was a difficult childhood looking back as this was the 80s/90s and having a very disabled child was something that stood out, I think she got taunted a lot for it to be honest.
I don’t know if that prompted her to become the person she is but she was always a bit “gobby” and brash, for want of a better way of saying it. I don’t remember her mum being that way. I don’t think it came from her family, and she really wasn’t one of the popular girls either. She wasn’t a girl all the boys wanted to date, she was viewed as rough. I hate saying that as an adult woman now, as she was just a kid at this point. But there we go, that’s how she was perceived.
She was always after the Z list celebs, I don’t think BH was the first, I’ll try and remember who else she was associated with - the Dave Courtney thing has jogged my memory!!!
That's why she got into that Industry and would f u c k anyone.. makes sense.. shame she didn't learn from how she was treated to be a kind person..

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
Certainly not helped by Brian's fans...sorry, I mean Brian's fan on Twatter piling on Tony.

It's a shame about Brian - he had a very good voice. But this constant videoing of interactions and effectively hounding Tony is an immensely bad look.

I don't mean to sound alarmist, but I genuinely doubt Brian will see past the end of his year if there isn't some form of intervention - and sectioning really is the best option.

Bingbongyouropinioniswron

I've just become aware of the whole situation so I'm off to have a watch of videos etc. Just for the record; I cannot stand Daniella Westbrook. She's an absolute scab.

Ooh La La

Enough is Enough it is time we start to open our eyes and see what is really going on here with in the UK and globally. Brian Harvey is trying to expose the cover up of corruption within the establishment of the country we live in not just the UK it’s a global problem, in light of the exposure of the #PrinceAndrew and #Epstein case it’s highlighting the severity of a satanic cult that is running rife in plain sight for all to see if you open your eyes to look. Brian Harvey is organising a protest concerning #mentalhealth so if this message reaches you please take the time to listen and share this video like and subscribe. thank you

kokomonroe

Yes absolutely.. I knew this pretty model.. the older she got the more bitter and jealous she became and her face started to look all countourted. Every now and then you'd see her smile or laugh and her natural looks would shine through and you could see she was an attractive lady. X
You get the face you deserve. And I have a relative who was so pretty and now she looks like a witch and spouts pure venom for no reason and your right when she not being a horrible old cow and smiles her eyes light up and you think wow she looks nice and then that lasts all of 3 mins and its back being spiteful 🙄. Nikki just looks washed out and very unhappy to me. I think in her head being with Brian she thought she would get some clout. But all he does is sit in his house spouting everyone is out to kill him. But what I don't understand is. Brian is saying he can't leave the house as murdoch wants him dead. But took bags of shopping in from his front door from supposed fans?? Whose to say they didn't poison him through food? And also Nikki not only runs his social media she runs his ebay and he has a p.o box and stuff kept going missing. Fans saying they sent him weed and he never got it..But he put his address all over the Internet people are just popping round and leaving stuff at his door..Madness

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

kokomonroe

I grew up in the same village as Nikki Lee, knew her and her family fairly well. She was always provocative, had a “glamour” career pretty much out of school.
It’s surprising because her family were pretty run of the mill, her dad quite strict. Her brother is (was?) disabled with profound learning difficulties. I think it was a difficult childhood looking back as this was the 80s/90s and having a very disabled child was something that stood out, I think she got taunted a lot for it to be honest.
I don’t know if that prompted her to become the person she is but she was always a bit “gobby” and brash, for want of a better way of saying it. I don’t remember her mum being that way. I don’t think it came from her family, and she really wasn’t one of the popular girls either. She wasn’t a girl all the boys wanted to date, she was viewed as rough. I hate saying that as an adult woman now, as she was just a kid at this point. But there we go, that’s how she was perceived.
She was always after the Z list celebs, I don’t think BH was the first, I’ll try and remember who else she was associated with - the Dave Courtney thing has jogged my memory!!!
Apparently she did a magazine article about sleeping with over 500 men and that was about 20 years ago I think. I don't know anyone who has anything nice to say about her. She looks hard faced and is taking Brian for a mug

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Sorry I'm a bit late to this thread but this reminded my of Sharon Osborne on the radio the other day. She was talking about all the music managers and record companies absolutely ripping off naive musicians and barely any of them made anything like the amount you'd expect. The record company would give them a private jet and then dock the cost of it from their next paycheck. They would look really successful on the surface but they were made to pay for everything.

I do wonder if East 17 were taken advantage off financially. Do we know how the other members are doing for money now?
According to John Hendy they are living off royalties. ( although tbh he also says he has a job ) so maybe they don’t get as much as Tony Mortimer.

I think Brian needs to be careful with his words - there is another video doing the rounds of Brian accusing Tony of sexual assaulting Brian in a club.
He wants to be a bit more careful throwing around accusations like that .. also not sure why Tony would be grabbing Brian’s cock whilst sat in a bar 🤔

• Wow

String Man

VIP Member
I used to think he was a cocky gobshite, but having watched the video, I was impressed with how knowledgeable and eloquent he was. A far cry from how I remembered him (bit of a knob!).
Presumably this is the same Brian Harvey who managed to run himself over and then blamed it on eating too many baked potatoes. Has he had a brain transplant since then?

Edit: hadn't refreshed and seen Yel's post when I posted this

• Haha

kokomonroe

I suspect Tony is taking the legal route, no one should have to deal with what Brian's doing, regardless of his fragile mental state. Fans keep tagging Tony in their conversational Tweets about the allegations, they just don't know when to stop. Poor guy. John has reportedly gone to the police about Brian recording and posting private conversations without his consent . It must be very embarrassing for him.
---
I saw this comment under one of Boobeedoo's videos about Brian, it sounds like he loves the bottle too.
Wow this does not surprise me at all and yes Nina Hendy John's wife has called the police on Brian. Brian has caused all this but will still blame other people. When you look at Tony you can tell he is fragile. He lost his brother to suicide. He was a recluse for 5 years after East 17. Had a eating disorder. So I wonder how Tonys mental health is.

Attachments

• Sad

HasBeen

VIP Member
That Video of him in the Doctors shows how Crap 💩 the uk/ London has become
I left in 2008, from south London and that kinda behaviour then he would of been arrested and sectioned, His Doctors are obviously very aware of his meltdowns after this in the surgery Why haven’t they sectioned him!!
He will either get himself arrested or start Ranting around the wrong person one day

• Heart

kokomonroe

I saw @Secrets12345 Post as well 👍
And she’s slept with another band member, Not surprised, at a guess, Jon??
I think entwined in all his paranoia and MH issues is also a very insecure and unconfident man
It obviously suits Nikki’s Agenda to not help him get better and find his confidence.
He’s mentioned his Brother and his Father in videos, I do wish someone would step in and help the guy 🙏🙏🙏
He was close to his mum. Nobody comes round or visits him. He had that Nikki Cooper rough as old boots thick as shit saying katie price a good mum. She disappeared. And his mate Lee. He has Nikki who pops in when she has to show her face. 35 hours a week she meant to be doing caring for Brian. Apparently she on only fans. And of cause it suits her I don't know how he goes near her she rank..And yes prob John as I can't see Terry and Tony been with his Mrs since he was young. Did you hear about him being the reason Peter Andre is where he is now ?
---
Brian has a video with his Royalties up on screen and he’s Earning a grand or less a year
Remember He was Sacked from the band so there’s Tunes he hasn’t collaborated on and also breeches in his contract which may effect his royalties
Jon as @kokomonroe said works as a roofer he had his own company which went bust and is now in a partnership

When Jon said About him getting Shot it wasn’t a Threat or a warning it was in conversation
He said Leave it Bruv your gonna get shot
( With his constant flapping Gums about all and Sundry)
Brian and his now Extremely Paranoid self is misconstruing that as a Threat or Jon knows something
Brian needs Sectioning
Meanwhile His Carer Nikki ( I’ve slept with 5Million men ) (( was a Article in closer when she was 25 bragging about she slept with 5000 men Christ knows where that number stands now as she’s in her 40s at least)))
Nikki has been on a Spa day at a top notch London hotel with her Mate, and that’s the 2nd time this year
Boils my Piss she’s meant to be looking after him and where’s the money coming from 👿👿👿
How lovely she can go on a spa day. I reckon its money from the carers allowance its about £300 she getting for doing sod all. Unbelievable she is

Last edited:
  • Sad

HasBeen

VIP Member
So Many questions
Did Nikki5000+++ try to get with Andre3000 and have a Niner??
Is Nikki5000+++ Actually the Rotherhithe Tunnel
Is it Really Nikki5000+++ That’s trying to Kill Brian and is Secretly stashing the Royalties away from the 22Trillion record sales unbeknownst to Brian
Has Nikki5000+++ Been Introduced to Deep Conditioner or Olaplex or is that the London Look now
Is Nikki5000+++ Actually a Agent for Puddick and Mi5 and is recording everything Brian does Because Brian has the Keys to the Queen of Shebas Lunchbox
Is Nikki5000+++ Correct or are we talking more like Nikki2000???
Questions
And @kokomonroe, That newspaper article with the Pixelated photos of blokes Nikki5000++++ I thought one looked a Bit Danny Dyer

• Haha