Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverspin

It goes without saying that Brian is not well.
People are right to say Tony seems to know it's mental health. Tony is smack bang between being absolutely unable to stand the guy but very sorry to see the damage Brian has done to himself over and over and the pain his paranoia brings him.

Brian is legally screwed if he continues - he forgets what he has shown to his subscribers on his channel.
In 2019 he flashed up emails and he had some from 2013 where he was perplexed as to why Tony (after physical fights and lots of attempts to get the band back together) finally would not return calls at all and blanked him.. and there in 2013 Brian speculated on email to associates that for Tony to not speak to Brian.. something must have happened but he 'didnt know what' but was 'gonna find out'

It's proof that he did NOT find out about a rape in 1997!
He wanted a big conspiracy theory to make up for the simple fact Tony was fed up with him and if he could rope his ex manager into it, wonderful.

Brian thinking that manager Tom Watkins didnt actually die from Liver cancer over 7 years of his once round self becoming gaunt and weak as seen in press photos but actually that Watkins saw Brian had followed him on Twitter and faked his own death, taking off to Honolulu.

The evidence Brian presented to police and his local MP being *a Grand Designs Episode* iced the cake - Watkins said Maui (notably not Honolulu) was good for climate for Diabetes and despite it being years ago, Brian thinks Watkins unveiled his cunning plan an Eon before he really even needed to evade the very dangerous Brian

Brian is also scared to leave his home, thinks the royal fam wants him dead, thinks Tony wants him dead but in an amazing Freudian slip, challenges Tony to come and punch him again like he did in 2006 and let slip that Tony was not gonna be allowed to keep his "pile of money"

Brian thinks his recent discovery on the phone to Uber that he has ordered in excess of 1000 meal deliveries will garner public sympathy and he has asked the firm that manages repairs to his council flat to give him 5000 in compensation as the meals became a supposed necessity after he wrecked his own kitchen

It's an indescribably pathetic and sad situation so I hope Brian can try new meds before his gob gets him in court - Mortimer won't want a penny out of him (there aren't many anyway) but there is just baseless slander happening

Reactions: 10

PeteM

VIP Member
Poor Brian.

I presume most people know that the jacket potato story was bollocks. More a case of having some damage done to him by a drug dealer he owed money to.

Reactions: 10

kokomonroe

@kokomonroe, Re Peter Andre, No I haven’t heard that? What Brian is the reason Peter is successful or Tony?? Katie price and her Crusty Lung mother reckon it was KFP that was responsible for Peter getting successful Lol 😂
These Sad Fuckers do make me thankful for my boring hum drum life lol 😂

Brian is the reason Peter Andre has the life he has now

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Silverspin

-also, Kokomonroe , its amazing you went through what you went through, came out with awful damage and yet denounce people behaving like B.H.
I admire you and folks like you
---
I also thought he took coke. He denied it and so did westbrook. Both are known to be liars. He is a paranoid mess. John and Terry were always just in the background and both just seem to of got on with their lives. Tony seemed troubled from the start and just took himself off. And Brian always looked like he wanted fame and is stuck in the past
---

It's the same clip of conversation that does not prove anything at all. So apparently in a group conversation of East 17 someone said someone in the group was raped by Tom Watkins Tony broke down and rest were upset and Tony has been outed. If anyone here knows what Brian said please correct me. As Brian has changed his story so many times. Now we know this does happen in the industry. But Brian keeps going on about releasing this tape. But this tape just don't prove anything. John states no rape happened and if anything did happen then he assumed Tony was willing. If anything did happen to Tony then this is awful he is a victim and Brian playing on that.
Also Brian going on about DNA in the pool when he sleeps with Nikki5000000+++++ just mind boggling what shit Brian spouts
from what little I heard Daniella was so into the coke that weed and party pills enthusiast Brian was taken aback and swore off coke
think a few stories are merging there (Brian does edit everything)
Brians biggest pieces of evidence are - In a business meeting the guys took a vote on replacing their management team and remembering Watkins encouraged the guys to boot Brian for the drug endorsement, it was 3 to 1 with Tony wanting to stay with Watkins team and knowing that Watkins signed him for his writing so this would probably also mean his creative input would plummet as the Brian wanted to make everything R&B and at that time had the others on his side. Im sure that Brian threw every vile insult you can think of out there about Watkins and he claims that Tony cried about being outvoted

Brian now claims that this convinced him that S.A. happened to Mortimer, absolute nonsense, he claims he 'carried this burden for 30 years' but this is a guy with zero ability to shut his mouth,an email screenshot is in other comments here with him in 2013 admitting he was trying to cook up a theory about Watkins and mortimer cause he was annoyed mortimer was ghosting him- this is when Mortimer was doing a solo album so Brian was probably desperate for a cameo.

second piece... Brian has taken a john account as bolstering his story when its pretty silly but would counter it if anything -
at Watkins Mansion there was a big pool , the guys had no swimmers on, Tony stripped off and jumped in, the others did not, John and Brian agree that they are too "Ghetto" to skinny dip near any men but i think the point John was trying to get through to Brian is, Tony was not actually acting like a trauma victim around Watkins, far from it..John speculates that 'if anything happened' it would have been consensual

Brians brain regards this as a home run, he has made John admit it because Brian at the core of all this is pretty mega homophobic- being secretly bisexual (a huge stretch by Hendy but probably placating volatile ferret Brian) has nothing in common with being raped by a man

Brian being the great guy that he is recorded the conversation without the legal 2 party consent requirement and has chopped up and republished bits of it.

RE Nikki, man would I love to figure out her exact motivation.
was she trying to get paid to shut up when she was with Danny Dyer ?
in the comments of the 2019 article about their affair is someone saying (at the time, 5 years ago) that their legal firm was going nuts with Nikki and Brian constantly pestering them with nonsense legal matters- what was her interest in Brian then?

she is gonna be in trouble eventually as he has (I think 100% hit rate?) turned on every known girlfriend and wife he has had and not in small fashion, they are all bastards apparently and all out to get him and sabotaged him etc

Last edited:
  • Heart

HasBeen

VIP Member
Apparently she did a magazine article about sleeping with over 500 men and that was about 20 years ago I think. I don't know anyone who has anything nice to say about her. She looks hard faced and is taking Brian for a mug
@kokomonroe
5 Thousand she Claimed and that was when she was 25, she has to be in her 40s now
More Cocks than John Wayne’s pistol 🔫

• Haha
  • Sick

kokomonroe

FFS, his drug dealer ran him over owing to debts.
100% but now a video is there of him saying his cherry Lambrini was spiked while he was making his baked potato. He is also saying Tony his band mate sexually assaulted him and also has a hit man to kill him

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
He ran himself over. That tells me all I need to know.

I also know he was living in his grandparents council flat and succeeded the tenancy. Kept racking up rent arrears, being taken to court and then managing to clear them before the court date arrived.
He didn't. He owed money to a drug dealer and...well, you can guess the rest.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

kokomonroe

-also, Kokomonroe , its amazing you went through what you went through, came out with awful damage and yet denounce people behaving like B.H.
I admire you and folks like you
---

from what little I heard Daniella was so into the coke that weed and party pills enthusiast Brian was taken aback and swore off coke
think a few stories are merging there (Brian does edit everything)
Brians biggest pieces of evidence are - In a business meeting the guys took a vote on replacing their management team and remembering Watkins encouraged the guys to boot Brian for the drug endorsement, it was 3 to 1 with Tony wanting to stay with Watkins team and knowing that Watkins signed him for his writing so this would probably also mean his creative input would plummet as the Brian wanted to make everything R&B and at that time had the others on his side. Im sure that Brian threw every vile insult you can think of out there about Watkins and he claims that Tony cried about being outvoted

Brian now claims that this convinced him that S.A. happened to Mortimer, absolute nonsense, he claims he 'carried this burden for 30 years' but this is a guy with zero ability to shut his mouth,an email screenshot is in other comments here with him in 2013 admitting he was trying to cook up a theory about Watkins and mortimer cause he was annoyed mortimer was ghosting him- this is when Mortimer was doing a solo album so Brian was probably desperate for a cameo.

second piece... Brian has taken a john account as bolstering his story when its pretty silly but would counter it if anything -
at Watkins Mansion there was a big pool , the guys had no swimmers on, Tony stripped off and jumped in, the others did not, John and Brian agree that they are too "Ghetto" to skinny dip near any men but i think the point John was trying to get through to Brian is, Tony was not actually acting like a trauma victim around Watkins, far from it..John speculates that 'if anything happened' it would have been consensual

Brians brain regards this as a home run, he has made John admit it because Brian at the core of all this is pretty mega homophobic- being secretly bisexual (a huge stretch by Hendy but probably placating volatile ferret Brian) has nothing in common with being raped by a man

Brian being the great guy that he is recorded the conversation without the legal 2 party consent requirement and has chopped up and republished bits of it.

RE Nikki, man would I love to figure out her exact motivation.
was she trying to get paid to shut up when she was with Danny Dyer ?
in the comments of the 2019 article about their affair is someone saying (at the time, 5 years ago) that their legal firm was going nuts with Nikki and Brian constantly pestering them with nonsense legal matters- what was her interest in Brian then?

she is gonna be in trouble eventually as he has (I think 100% hit rate?) turned on every known girlfriend and wife he has had and not in small fashion, they are all bastards apparently and all out to get him and sabotaged him etc
Thank you for your kind words and I have spent my adult life speaking the truth and Advocating for others. People of sexual abuse have the right to annomity and what Brian did to Tony was disgusting and cruel. Only Tony knows the truth and its his story to tell. Brian has no solid evidence and everything you have said is true from what I have read also. Nikki lee is a clout chaser since she was young, nobody wants her I think in her head she thought Danny Dyer would leave Jo and be with her. She knew he was with Jo and they had a family. Trash girl and needs to be put in the bin. Brian was someone so I think for her he will do
---
Seems someone on YouTube is blaming us tattlers for bringing untruths. I don't remember reading here that Brian was breeding dogs? Those poor dogs are shut outside in a kennel with a TV 🙄🙄 and never walked. Dog shit everywhere living in poor conditions. But because he put a TV in there and heaters Brian thinks that is ok. Nikki could walk the dogs but she don't. She only makes an appearance when the heat is on as she will loose her careers allowance.
---

Dopey fans sending Brian stuff from amazon. He has had food vouchers and now poor nieve girl has sent him 2 heaters. He is getting more money than most of us. His rent ect being paid. He on hight rate pip Nikki getting careers allowance and people sending him gifts 🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

InkBlot

He’s obviously managed to squander all the cash he made whilst in the band, I’m sure my mate said he was skint and now claims benefits. How does that even happen .. East 17 must’ve sold millions of records 🙄
Sorry I'm a bit late to this thread but this reminded my of Sharon Osborne on the radio the other day. She was talking about all the music managers and record companies absolutely ripping off naive musicians and barely any of them made anything like the amount you'd expect. The record company would give them a private jet and then dock the cost of it from their next paycheck. They would look really successful on the surface but they were made to pay for everything.

I do wonder if East 17 were taken advantage off financially. Do we know how the other members are doing for money now?

HasBeen

VIP Member
I don't actually know she has been around since the 00s so I'd say she is Brians age also.. this is them in 2009 rough as old boots
She looks Older than him there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Does anyone know if he ever sees his Daughter, Teigan? she’s got a Aesthetic salon and her TikTok has some very lovely pictures of Brian and her Mum Natasha

kokomonroe

@kokomonroe
5 Thousand she Claimed and that was when she was 25, she has to be in her 40s now

Well according to Danniella Brian has a small one so I'm surprised she can feel anything after all those men. Dirty bitch she is 🤢🤢
---
@kokomonroe

Just read the article. Never sleeps with the same man twice. Has she no shame at all. How embarrassing. Slapper at its finest. If Beverly Macker from Royle family had a face she would be it

• Haha
I watched the interview he did with Christine Hart on you tube where he talks about pedophillia in the music industry and claims that he was set up to be sacked from the band because he knew more than he should about his producers and the secret red room he encountered in brown's night club where he witnessed it himself. Although, I found him difficult to keep up with when listening to him because he tends to jump from one subject to another and is not very good at explaining his point very well, beside that thoigh I actually did believe everything he was saying he speaks with such truth in his voice. I do think he knows a lot more than he is putting out there at the moment but I think as the fear on the threat of his life takes less hold over him the more he will speak up.
100% u can tell he speaks from the heart. Reason hes broke is because the bands manager wanted to have his was with him but Brian didnt want to sell his soul (allegedly). Wasnt a coincidence young boybands were the in thing of that era!! They then sent daniella westbrooke his way to ruin him (allegedly)

He seems to live in constant fear now but if those things are true then anybody would be messed up from that lifestyle then the threats against him. Hope hes doing better now

HasBeen

VIP Member
😮 wow 😮 I watched them and Also some recent ( not live edited) videos on his channel
He Needs to Be Sectioned
Coming off weed has made him worse, This is going to end badly if he doesn’t get Help soon 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
She always seemed to be lying about her age in the past. How old is she? She looks a similar age to Brian, who's 50 this year.
Well I'm 49 this year.. I was 30 back in that picture... she would be around that age...
---
I think she was quite the pretty girl next door look when she was younger, as she got older and more toxic in her behaviour she got uglier...

Last edited:

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I do wish Brian would get well, get the treatment he needs.

When he is better - people are more likely to believe him and he can concentrate on the real dodgy issues, instead of going off on tangents at Uber drivers and stuff.

I would say to him - get yourself straight, get people to take you seriously.

Just seen this TikTok - says 40 days off the weed, I have to say in this video he looks a lot better, colour in his cheeks, calmer, not ranting.

Wont let me post the video for some reason

I do have everything crossed for him as I do believe some of what he is saying, but sadly because he rants and doesn't make any sense 90% of the time, his real message gets lost and makes him hard to believe.

If he wants justice he needs to get his head straight and then people might listen.

Last edited:

kokomonroe

Yeah I know, I don’t want the money but then doesn’t shut up about singing the songs and the 22 million in sales
I’ve kinda done a U turn since he’s Outted Tony’s sexual abuse, I’m all about telling the truth but it’s Not Brian’s Truth to tell
@kokomonroe Did You see the whole Uber driver thing, How he has the front to complain when he was being so aggressive and escalated it
Little Man syndrome and that Hattus 🧢 erectus ain’t making you any Taller
I did the uber man was calm and polite. Deffo didn't break his phone. Was a huge Brian supporter. I know the industry and believed him. Until outing Tony and John. He had a platform to speak for victims. He is abusive and a bully. Records peoples conversations then leaks them. But calls John a rat 🤣🤣 Nikki is a tramp a girl on tattle worked with her. And I've had a run in with her over her removing Brians followers. He has 7k she has 14k. He needs sectioning

• Heart

Mantlepeace

Brian Harvey is my favourite celebrity purely for the baked potato incident. Genuinely has me crying everything I think of it 😂😂😂

• Haha

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Brian Harvey keeps posting on insta saying “daniella tell them who you saw in the red rooms”. He was with her so why doesn’t he just say?

• Sad