Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki 5000++++ men just needs to admit that she is Nikki 50000 ++++ men
So in Brian's world, Peter Andre once wore a top with repeating triangle pattern which is total proof he was tied up in a pedalo ring - everything is symbolic, everything is a positive sign a person is guilty BUT Brian going to jail means nothing, Brian running himself over is not his own recklessness, it's sabotage

Most of all, its a coincidence! Nikki is on YT hawking the services of a novelty brothel, laughing about orgy rooms in video interviews with gangsters,nude modelling, Brian says she is a hooker, she was with Danny Dyer, she was featured in about 4 or 5 photos in the 5000 men article that look very much like the person in the story would have self submitted them and the story has been up, apparently unchallenged for a decade.

It's unbelievable she has a series of online acolytes hounding people for her as they say the object to trolling, they don't see that Trolling is a close second to schizophrenic paranoia as the basis for the existence of his channel and his post Music career/persona

He IS the troll king.

Reactions: 4
So in Brian's world, Peter Andre once wore a top with repeating triangle pattern which is total proof he was tied up in a pedalo ring - everything is symbolic, everything is a positive sign a person is guilty BUT Brian going to jail means nothing, Brian running himself over is not his own recklessness, it's sabotage

Most of all, its a coincidence! Nikki is on YT hawking the services of a novelty brothel, laughing about orgy rooms in video interviews with gangsters,nude modelling, Brian says she is a hooker, she was with Danny Dyer, she was featured in about 4 or 5 photos in the 5000 men article that look very much like the person in the story would have self submitted them and the story has been up, apparently unchallenged for a decade.

It's unbelievable she has a series of online acolytes hounding people for her as they say the object to trolling, they don't see that Trolling is a close second to schizophrenic paranoia as the basis for the existence of his channel and his post Music career/persona

He IS the troll king.
But Brian forgets to mention the symbolism in the east 17 videos. Nikki50000++++ hammers necklace looks like a Mason necklace.. And the people out there defending these 2 idiots is unbelievable. There are pictures and quotes using her name in the article. And some women quoted "how comes nobody has come forward to name sleeping with her seeing as she with an ex boy and member " firstly who in there right mind is gonna own up to sleeping with her. And secondly Brian isn't Robbie Williams so I wish people would stop making out like Brian is some mega popstar. There are hundreds of videos claiming he don't leave the house. But someone on here has already stated he goes karaoke where his songs are sang. He has proven to be a liar same as Danniella and Nikki50000++++ men is a clout chaser

Reactions: 3
But Brian forgets to mention the symbolism in the east 17 videos. Nikki50000++++ hammers necklace looks like a Mason necklace.. And the people out there defending these 2 idiots is unbelievable. There are pictures and quotes using her name in the article. And some women quoted "how comes nobody has come forward to name sleeping with her seeing as she with an ex boy and member " firstly who in there right mind is gonna own up to sleeping with her. And secondly Brian isn't Robbie Williams so I wish people would stop making out like Brian is some mega popstar. There are hundreds of videos claiming he don't leave the house. But someone on here has already stated he goes karaoke where his songs are sang. He has proven to be a liar same as Danniella and Nikki50000++++ men is a clout chaser
There is one braid dead take he did about the video for Gold - in the clip there is a moment where T.M. holds a red plastic pyramid with a cartoon looking eye stuck on the side and brian has ignored the guys being showered in Gold coins etc and thinks it's an embrace of the Illuminati

He has been doing that song for decades and it didn't occur to him that it's anti the worship of Money and Idols, like it's literally mocking cabals, money grubbing etc

I guess like all his takes its off the top of his head and lacks all detail or proper scrutiny

Hold up.. is there a little neighbourhood near him called Devon or are we talking about the region of Devon ? 🧐

There sure isn't a Devon near Walthamstow.

I love the idea of a pub pretty much dedicated to Brian. Is it called the Brian Harvey Arms with only beers from Harvey's Brewery?

There sure isn't a Devon near Walthamstow.

I love the idea of a pub pretty much dedicated to Brian. Is it called the Brian Harvey Arms with only beers from Harvey's Brewery?

Offering a selection of his Nan's jacket spuds on the menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

---
So Brian who advocates for abused people. While threatening to r@pe an abused victim
---
There is one braid dead take he did about the video for Gold - in the clip there is a moment where T.M. holds a red plastic pyramid with a cartoon looking eye stuck on the side and brian has ignored the guys being showered in Gold coins etc and thinks it's an embrace of the Illuminati

He has been doing that song for decades and it didn't occur to him that it's anti the worship of Money and Idols, like it's literally mocking cabals, money grubbing etc

I guess like all his takes its off the top of his head and lacks all detail or proper scrutiny

Hold up.. is there a little neighbourhood near him called Devon or are we talking about the region of Devon ? 🧐
Mr Harvry lies looks like he can travel over 180 miles for a little ego boost

Reactions: 2
the new kitchen is in and he is pleased. good for him, nobody should be living in unsanitary quarters and I'm glad to see it.
his associates are tackling commenters who are on long hours and minimum wage who are envious of the kitchen quality (because its beyond their means even whilst working hard) and saying they should be thankful that they are apparently in a better living situation VS Brian who 'cannot work'

meanwhile, his condition in theory would have been better and better addressed since 2006 when the full band reunion happened on Mortimers coin (may have bordered on 6 figures investment once all was accounted for) his car accident wound was still relatively fresh and Brian had his spat with Mortimer about which songs would go on a new album and Brian took off touring with John and Terry as a 3 piece, reinvigorated by the publicity of the T.M. funded concert and recordings and made money this way until J & T finally had it with him around 2010/2011

people are quoting that he travels across country doing Karaoke...
sounds a little bit like something that could earn him money if he made it official, nothing has apparently changed since his last public appearances on stage except for him saying the industry is full of sex offenders.

what I would easily buy is that he has besides the bipolar, concurrent medical conditions like schizophrenia going untreated and fuelling the existence of his youtube channel and the rota of friends of the year who become sworn enemies and then the girlfriends who were in past tense obviously MI-6 plants or assassins he narrowly escaped

I guess it's like professional pessimists we all know in our lives except its more surreal cause its a formerly minted celebrity

Reactions: 1
the new kitchen is in and he is pleased. good for him, nobody should be living in unsanitary quarters and I'm glad to see it.
his associates are tackling commenters who are on long hours and minimum wage who are envious of the kitchen quality (because its beyond their means even whilst working hard) and saying they should be thankful that they are apparently in a better living situation VS Brian who 'cannot work'

meanwhile, his condition in theory would have been better and better addressed since 2006 when the full band reunion happened on Mortimers coin (may have bordered on 6 figures investment once all was accounted for) his car accident wound was still relatively fresh and Brian had his spat with Mortimer about which songs would go on a new album and Brian took off touring with John and Terry as a 3 piece, reinvigorated by the publicity of the T.M. funded concert and recordings and made money this way until J & T finally had it with him around 2010/2011

people are quoting that he travels across country doing Karaoke...
sounds a little bit like something that could earn him money if he made it official, nothing has apparently changed since his last public appearances on stage except for him saying the industry is full of sex offenders.

what I would easily buy is that he has besides the bipolar, concurrent medical conditions like schizophrenia going untreated and fuelling the existence of his youtube channel and the rota of friends of the year who become sworn enemies and then the girlfriends who were in past tense obviously MI-6 plants or assassins he narrowly escaped

I guess it's like professional pessimists we all know in our lives except its more surreal cause its a formerly minted celebrity
I saw that the kitchen was put in and as much as I dislike Brian I am pleased nobody should have to live like that. Now hopefully he will see Nikki50000+++ men for who she really is. Take back control of his social media and go walk his dogs

• Heart
I saw that the kitchen was put in and as much as I dislike Brian I am pleased nobody should have to live like that. Now hopefully he will see Nikki50000+++ men for who she really is. Take back control of his social media and go walk his dogs
The Stans telling everyone that they should be glad they can work at Tescos (where Brian said on telly previously he actually couldn't be bothered plumbing etc) say that she paid for his new appliances (electrical/white goods) and on a months old Video Brian said that he already owed her money back then so you wonder about the trade off there..
as mentioned previously, in the Danny Dyer articles of 5-ish years ago there are comments (dated as 2019) where someone claimed despite the relationship with Dyer, Ms Lee was helping Brian run their legal firms phones off the hook with silly attempts to legally extract funds from people.

genuine affection involves seeing when someone is paranoid and doing something about it, not ignoring it e.g. I have an extended family member who has been seriously ill a couple of decades and where they talk docs into lowering their meds but their mental illness means constant ignorance of *basic* health resulting in needing all manner of therapies and surgeries and I am relatively happy to be on a 6 monthly cycle of incurring their wrath by pestering them till they get a medical consultation and confirm the malady I'd spotted them suffering from and then the eventual pretending that I had nothing to do with addressing it, a brief calm period and then we tackle the next serious issue under duress again whilst the entirety of the rest of the fam just placate for the sake of peace

Brian needs that desperately.

If any of Brian's associates can leave their internet footprint behind and get him to confer them a special 2nd degree celebrity glow that will make them popular and profitable then I'm a profiterole

The Stans telling everyone that they should be glad they can work at Tescos (where Brian said on telly previously he actually couldn't be bothered plumbing etc) say that she paid for his new appliances (electrical/white goods) and on a months old Video Brian said that he already owed her money back then so you wonder about the trade off there..
as mentioned previously, in the Danny Dyer articles of 5-ish years ago there are comments (dated as 2019) where someone claimed despite the relationship with Dyer, Ms Lee was helping Brian run their legal firms phones off the hook with silly attempts to legally extract funds from people.

genuine affection involves seeing when someone is paranoid and doing something about it, not ignoring it e.g. I have an extended family member who has been seriously ill a couple of decades and where they talk docs into lowering their meds but their mental illness means constant ignorance of *basic* health resulting in needing all manner of therapies and surgeries and I am relatively happy to be on a 6 monthly cycle of incurring their wrath by pestering them till they get a medical consultation and confirm the malady I'd spotted them suffering from and then the eventual pretending that I had nothing to do with addressing it, a brief calm period and then we tackle the next serious issue under duress again whilst the entirety of the rest of the fam just placate for the sake of peace

Brian needs that desperately.

If any of Brian's associates can leave their internet footprint behind and get him to confer them a special 2nd degree celebrity glow that will make them popular and profitable then I'm a profiterole
I noticed a few times. Nikki50000+++ men antagonising Brian and winding him up. When dealing with mental health your doctor has an initial care plan. When you see the psychiatrist usually every 6 month but now probably once a year if lucky. Then maybe assigned a community psychiatric nurse and support from family if needed. Bipolar the medication was lithium which is so toxic and you need regular blood tests ect and ecg and all other test due to how toxic the medication is. I know they try and not use lithium now due to the long term effects on kidneys and heart. But it takes a certain degree of strength and support to help someone with a cluster b illness. Brian is left to rant and have psychosis episodes live on YouTube. Any caring and decent person would not allow a vulnerable person to expose themselves like that. And I certainly believe him the entertainment industry however he is not exposing anything or anyone. He certainly is not helping abused children or adults. It's all about phone hacking and beefing with his ex band members he had a chance to make a difference but nobody gonna take him seriously and again he will never expose any child abuser as he is too scared too

• Heart