Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thing is that they look to be in a holiday resort where there are other families/people, now if I was on holiday and saw a parent filming their child constantly I’d think there was something wrong…I have never witnessed any parent film their child incessantly like that…in swimwear…and especially when the child clearly is in no mood
He must look like a right fuckin eejit poncing around calling the child’s name with a camera in her face!

Reactions: 15
I can’t even watch the video of her in the leopard print swimsuit. The zooming in at her legs and all. No. The most important job as a parent is to protect your child. It’s absolutely crazy. Are likes and content more important than keeping your child safe on the internet? We all know there’s creeps out there online and the dark web etc. He is like that American mom on tiktok. You know Wren, who continuously doesn’t protect her

What is even more concerning is that if most of us here walked by Blake on the street we would recognise her.

They really need to enjoy their child at this age, it’s such a fun age, without the need to make her into a child star 😂 and live through their phones.

Reactions: 17
The zooming in on her all over her body, he is actually brain dead. I really wish they would bring in laws about exploiting your own kids for likes.
These content kids are all going to be so messed up when they grow up, Brian and arfur would want to take into account the future therapy bills when they're deciding on their next rental

Reactions: 20
Just look at Denise Pelo daughter

mentions missing Brian, no mention of missing Aunty Aoife 🙈

Reactions: 6
Did they mention why Brian didn't go. I wonder is he off to London this weekend to celebrate Simons bday.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Again they've been together about 20 years, it's not like they just met and rushed into having a kid together 😂

I agree Brian seems awful, but a lot of couples work because you've got one obnoxious one and one kind decent one that panders to the obnoxious one. In the round they are both family men who adore their mothers and sisters and wanted to raise their own child near family. To me that's a pretty good foundation.

I think sometimes people think because they are gay that their relationship must be completely superficial or seem to think they just met yesterday or that they couldn't possibly understand what's involved in raising a baby, despite being together decades and living surrounded by their (much loved) neices and nephews.

Brian is an absolute dose but I find it hard to pick apart their fathering abilities or the longevity of their relationship.
Indeed, and I hope you're right!

But just to be clear, my opinion isn't based on them being a gay couple 🤦‍♀️ it is based on what I see on stories .. only a snippet of their everyday life to be fair, but just an opinion all the same 😊

Reactions: 1
I used find Arthur relatively inoffensive, but this swimsuit carry on is disgusting. The way he films up and down her body and zooms in is disgusting. He's the one person who's meant to be minding her. And people rave about how good a father Arthur is - a good father wouldn't dream of doing this to his one year old daughter 😡 Same goes for Brian as he's also sharing the videos. Sick, sick, sick.

I see Arthur is filming the rest of the family today, to prove posters here wrong. Are the Dowlings all afraid to stand up to him and say no filming, or what?

Reactions: 13
Why does the child look like she has lipstick on her in a couple of his stories at the beach?

He could have went this week and flew to Manchester on the way back. Brian keeps all his days off for holidays with pippa or Simon he doesn't do family time even in ireland sure he fecks of most weekends

Reactions: 11
I’m not excusing him in anyway but he needs psychological help for his infertility. I’m sure that’s why he’s escaping at every moment as he’s lacking the “connection”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A new swimsuit every day for a nearly two year old is shamefully wasteful. Agree with above poster, my hat went off to Arthur, he appeared to be a doting father but the zooming in on her little body is disgusting. I don't even do that on my SM and I've a pitiful amount of people following me 😆 I would usually cringe when people bring up reporting others on SM (have they nothing else to be doing etc) but this is the first time I've said to myself can I do something do stop this?!!

Reactions: 14
Arfur latest story is a video of Coca Cola being poured in a glass over ice (no way is is Diet Coke)

seriously he thinks this is content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.