Brettboyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. He's looking very unhealthy lately and dirty. His finger nails were black the other night šŸ¤¢
Iā€™ve thought the same. The other day he looked so justā€¦. ā€œunwellā€

He did say heā€™s had covid I think but I had covid the same time as him and deffo didnā€™t look that bad šŸ«£šŸ« 

Not been on TT or watched Brett for a while. WTF is he doing now?? Has he moved house and why does he look like a gangsta and is acting like one?!?

He does not seem to have any morals at all sat that battling EQ. I've just heard Savi's videos so annoying to hear what she said.

He reckoned to that emz that he paid a years rent upfront rent. He just seems proper strange, proper boring and I really do not understand why people sit and gift him.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t watch Brett because of how boring he is however, Iā€™ve seen the video of how he reacted when someone gifted against him. Imagine saying ā€œare you jealous that I lived longer than himā€ to a woman who lost her son all because she gifted against him in a battle. He said she was being horrible to him but she wasnā€™t being horrible at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t watch Brett because of how boring he is however, Iā€™ve seen the video of how he reacted when someone gifted against him. Imagine saying ā€œare you jealous that I lived longer than himā€ to a woman who lost her son all because she gifted against him in a battle. He said she was being horrible to him but she wasnā€™t being horrible at all.
Heā€™s vile and he just keeps grinning and laughing it off.

Heā€™s got most of the people on TT hating on him and calling him out like Gcrew, Dave Doran, Tyrone Miss Red etc.. only people that think heā€™s done no wrong is Emz and EQ.. says it all really.

How he thinks that losing a child is the same as being sniped on a battle is bleeping disgusting. Wish someone would bump into him and make him squirm šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 4
Heā€™s an absolute waste of space! Horrible little thing. Heā€™s no man & wonā€™t go live with men because heā€™s a pussy

That little smirk makes my skin crawl.

Thinking heā€™s clever throwing insults at Pearl for the last 2 weeks. About her age, the words she uses, about her way of life and being from a Gypsy / travelling family. Because she lives on a site etc again bringing women down ā€¦ never men. Always having digs at women.

Reactions: 4
Heā€™s always been a weirdo on there, remember when he was stalking vicrose. As much as I donā€™t like her either I think that was all the truth. He seems dead sly, acts all nice and sweet but heā€™s shown his true colours saying something like this, horrible piece of tit!

Reactions: 3
I've just heard what he said to that poor woman it's terrible. He has been getting worse with his comments this week.

Reactions: 2
Gives me serial killer vibes, only a matter of time before he takes everyoneā€™s tit and does something. Always talking to very young girls too.

Reactions: 5
Whyā€™s everyone spamming his chat saying ā€˜predatorā€™ and theyā€™re worried about someone who hasnā€™t been live? Is it Emz?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Whyā€™s everyone spamming his chat saying ā€˜predatorā€™ and theyā€™re worried about someone who hasnā€™t been live? Is it Emz?
I just saw it on Emz thread. Apparently he got someone pregnant, possibly two people and one may or may not be 16. He said " It was ages ago.. itā€™s not deepā€™ I donā€™t want to talk about it because you shouldnā€™t bring a dead baby on the app"

How can he even get one person into bed let alone two?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1