Brettboyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my 25 year old son lived every day on tiktoc saying big up big up to cartons that come in the screen, and spoke only how vulgar Brett does about his penis and woman and sex I’d be well ashamed of him

Reactions: 2
The little boys mum just called him out. His response was that he didn’t see the chat apparently

Yet ironically he left a live with Emz, Sobriety Jack and Brandon because Jack was making fun of Brandon's Nan.
Make that make sense!

Why does this loser keep popping up on my fyp in a hotel begging? It’s 11:30am on a Tuesday and this man is battling in a hotel room alone.

Brett’s live 😂😂 it’s all kicking off, in fact I think every live I’ve seen tonight it’s been kicking off 😳

Is it me or is Brett looking really tired and scruffy these days, He does not seem to move from staring at the screen for hours on end.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is Brett looking really tired and scruffy these days, He does not seem to move from staring at the screen for hours on end.
I was thinking the same. He's looking very unhealthy lately and dirty. His finger nails were black the other night 🤢

• Sick