Brassic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this? Not sure why I do as it’s awful but from the way sky markets it it’s apparently a huge hit.

Reactions: 1
I really want to like it because I really like the main actor but it just falls so flat everytime.

Reactions: 3
First series was okay but not a huge lover of it since, but continue to watch for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️
I really dislike what they did to Michelle Keegan’s character though…liked her in the first series as she was edgy but trying to keep it together, dressed cool, was working hard etc and now she’s just essentially rough as boots

Reactions: 2
I thought last season Erin got back together with Dylan? Whereas now they barely interact and her and Vinnie are looking lovingly at each other.

I love it! I do think it probably is a bit marmite if you didn't grow up and live in a place like it or can't relate it to people you know then you probably won't get the humor of it.
I see it a bit like a grown up Inbetweeners!

Carol is my fav character!

Reactions: 4
Awaiting season 4. Series 3 was style over substance. I didnt find it funny and and had no heart in the dialogue.
I like funny but I want meaning. I felt like it went nowhere.
I watch anything with Michelle Keegan anyway 🙌and Joe is aint too bad 😉