Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheabutter

VIP Member
I’ve stopped too! So fascinating to hear the effects. I didn’t associate the positive changes to no bra. I thought gaining healthy weight did that to me.

Reactions: 1

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Where to get a pretty...sexy... bra and knicker set for 36EE/F and 14 on the bottom? I haven’t bought any underwear like this in years and don’t know where to look. I’ve had some nice bra’s in the past but the ones I’ve had for the past 5 years are very grannified and not exactly something you’d want to show off in the bedroom 😬
I don’t think Anne summers offer that much for my cup size either 😕
Curvy Kate? Bravissimo? M&S do larger bust sizes too

Happy35

When I first went to Bravissimo they looked at me in the bra, then without a bra and then started trying different sizes on - I was wearing a 34E and falling out of it and measured as a 30HH but I often buy a 32H as I find the 30 tight,

Notworthy

VIP Member
Is Victoria’s Secret measuring accurate??? I went in there to get measured properly the other day as I often find I’m in between sizes.
I tend to wear 32AA or 32A but they measured me as a 30C!
i also tried on a 30C bra there which fit perfectly and I really don’t understand because anywhere else no way would that fit and I’m obviously no where near a C cup, I’m basically flat with no cleavage so I’ve been left very confused…
If you're happy with the bra, don't worry about it but if you go to another shop make sure you get remeasured

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
So, I’m either about to have my bra life revolutionised, or the boob or bust calculator is just plain wrong

Apparently I’m a 28 E/F?! I’m flat as a pancake 🤣 and have spent years wearing 30B/32A 🤣

Also, can anyone advise where i might be able to get a low back, strapless white or nude bra.. my wedding dress has a back that is slightly lower than a normal bra strap, but I don’t want to use a backless bra or anything as I’ve never worn one before

• Haha

Notworthy

VIP Member
Where to get a pretty...sexy... bra and knicker set for 36EE/F and 14 on the bottom? I haven’t bought any underwear like this in years and don’t know where to look. I’ve had some nice bra’s in the past but the ones I’ve had for the past 5 years are very grannified and not exactly something you’d want to show off in the bedroom 😬
Fantasie would be my go to

Withwhat

Has anyone a good online measure yourself guide? I did one a while ago which said I was a 30e. I’ve been waring a 32c for years so I’m not sure that it was right. I know I need to go in to get measured properly but I’m lazy 🤷‍♀️

Notworthy

VIP Member
Have none of you measured yourself? I did and then boought two new bra's from Sainsbury's. Don't laugh, they're lovely and come in loads of colours and are £8. For everyday wear that's all I require. Anyway my measurements were spot on. I'm a 32E and M&S put me at a friggin 34G!
I bought an £8 bra from Sainsos a few weeks ago. Also a 32E and very happy with it, think I recommend it on here.

kimjennie

Curvy Kate’s Scantilly line is pretty sexy! Also I recently discovered Playful Promises which has some really pretty and sexy sets as well! (I’ve signed up to their subscriptions and they've done free underwear when you buy a bra promos quite a lot so you might even get a deal!)

laughing

VIP Member
My boobs are pretty small, but I also think mine are bigger since I stopped wearing underwired bras during lockdown.

I have stopped wearing underwired as well, meant to stop your circulation a bit, so may Well increase your boob size a bit

• Wow

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Is Victoria’s Secret measuring accurate??? I went in there to get measured properly the other day as I often find I’m in between sizes.
I tend to wear 32AA or 32A but they measured me as a 30C!
i also tried on a 30C bra there which fit perfectly and I really don’t understand because anywhere else no way would that fit and I’m obviously no where near a C cup, I’m basically flat with no cleavage so I’ve been left very confused…
You might be a 30c if that's what you were measured as . The cup on a 30c is smaller than the cup on a 34c .
Bras often have a tighter band and a larger cup size now.

wordzalad

VIP Member
34B and i go to M&S or boux avenue. I like a matching set and they do cute ones. M&S are best hands down they’re well worth the money I think

Brianbadonde

Daughter is a 32B and wears new look, h&m and boux avenue bras, I’m a 32 E/F and never ever deviate from Freya bras (their cameo range is my fave) they are so supportive, look good and don’t cost a fortune.

• Heart

fastfairynnn

Has anyone a good online measure yourself guide? I did one a while ago which said I was a 30e. I’ve been waring a 32c for years so I’m not sure that it was right. I know I need to go in to get measured properly but I’m lazy 🤷‍♀️
Please try A Bra that Fits: https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

Also the whole A Bra that Fits subreddit is generally very good although I find them a bit patronizing at times and they do favour the Grandma style which I personally hate!! As well as size they have ways of determining the shape of your breasts and what style bra will fit them best.

laughing

VIP Member
Thanks all.

Bravissimo start at a D cup but thanks.

T shirt bras are always good.

Will have a look at Boux Avenue, think I have had some from there before

Welshgal

VIP Member
I used to buy mostly at H&M, Triumph and Hunkemöller thought I was a 38D but then got sized by a store called Change and they put me as a 32J 😶
They are pricey but fit so nicely!