Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly why the hell was he recording that woman? What's the problem, the fish nets and the boots. Hell that's me 50% off the time and if I ever saw anyone recording me I would punch them in the face... He can hardly mock anyone. The absolute state of him.. the filters that make half off his tattoos disappear 🤣🤣 absolute prick.

Reactions: 11
Which one is he with on his latest story ? Looks a bit like Jess but does she have that many tattoos?

Reactions: 2
So in the past week we've had Vicky, that random Cloe for a night and now chin is back on the scene 😂 FFS these girls have no standards and he must be riddled 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The chin is back (well I think it’s her…they all look the bloody same) 😂😂

Reactions: 8
What is even going on. How is she now back on the scene.

To be fair to her she’s got some body getting out of the pool! If only she used the muscle in her head as much

Reactions: 13
When chin said she was going travelling (on the car ad) I thought she would be travelling a little bit further than Sheffield

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also Vicks story saying she gets past stuff. It doesn’t really count if you go past it and then do about 10 loops back around for ‘date night’ and free jaffas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can lose 160k like it’s nothing but has no home or car. Ok 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s old cause she’s very blonde lately lol they all must be riddled 🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s definetly jess that his with cause the stomach tattoo match & jess has changed her hair to blonde highlights and it was very blonde in the insta story he just put it. Well Brad definitely has a type……. insecure, pathetic and desperate females who are happy being cheated on and disrespected because he takes them out to fancy restaurants and buys them expensive gifts now and again with the money he manages to scam from people. 🤣🤣🤣 Vick, Bumhole, Peg leg & Chinny i say you all become friends! you have a lot in common

Reactions: 10
If she didn't have a nice fella that she's happy with now I reckon Becky would have had a 3rd (or is it 4th) go! Everything about him makes me feel sick tbh.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I don’t feel like I need a tv or a Netflix subscription with this show!

I’m litrally grabbing popcorn and putting on bets which girl he will flip flop back to day to day.
Thanks for the show Brad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.