Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he taking the piss out a disabled man on his stories?! Just when I think he can’t get any lower 😩
Yes but hes done that before when he had that street party as well so I expect nothing less from such a low life.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Together at the gym👀 honestly she’s the biggest bleeping mug out of them all is she not embarazzed

View attachment 1468952
Birmingham’s most desperate female award goes to Vicky. I can’t actually believe what i’m seeing. For someone who played the victim months on end about the treatment she received from this man and the amount of debt and money he stole from her to then be doing gym and food dates with him is crazy!? Either she’s lying about some of the accusations that she’s made about him or she’s actually just mentally disturbed and desperate to bring this man around her and her child after how abusive he is? after everything he’s done to her! I honestly feel sorry for that poor helpless baby, his parents are both fucked up in the head

Reactions: 21
Yes but hes done that before when he had that street party as well so I expect nothing less from such a low life.
And didn’t he take the piss out of Yasmin’s prosthetic leg? Despicable! 😡

He certainly gets his moneys worth out of that face tuning app!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg he is actually staying at Vicky a tonight by the looks of it 🤮 hope you have an Sti test booked

Reactions: 6
It looks like they are both living on kebabs and the baby is living on chips and icecream 👀parents of the year award for these pair!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
For someone with so much money it is funny how he doesn’t seem to be able to live on his own and has to rely on desperate girls so live with. If he had someone else to bother he would be nowhere near Vicky. It’s actually so embarrassing!!

Reactions: 13
For someone with so much money it is funny how he doesn’t seem to be able to live on his own and has to rely on desperate girls so live with. If he had someone else to bother he would be nowhere near Vicky. It’s actually so embarrassing!!
He is a proper cock lodger

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If bumhole was still single he would of definitely tried to get back with her, but his only option is now the desperate scraps we call vicky, i’ll give it a month or two before he starts putting up stories of him with random girls in a hotel after a long ses of drinking and doing drugs then vicky putting up accusations on her story about him to try and get sympathy🤣

Reactions: 15
Anyone noticed how hes gone from lobster to kebab? Guess chin was paying for the lobster bills!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So I’m not really a judgemental person, but this guy is such a bleep I feel like I can get a pass.
bleeping hell he is so ugly, so so so ugly!!! What the hell has anyone actually seen in him. He actually makes me feel sick. I know we all have different types, but how the hell does anyone find him attractive. Let’s hope the kid doesn’t inherit his looks.
As for Vicky, she’s an actual moron. Yeah sure let him in the kids life, even though he’s a bleep he still has rights unfortunately, but don’t be that idiotic to take him back.
Can Jess please come on here and air his dirty laundry 🙃

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So I’m not really a judgemental person, but this guy is such a bleep I feel like I can get a pass.
bleeping hell he is so ugly, so so so ugly!!! What the hell has anyone actually seen in him. He actually makes me feel sick. I know we all have different types, but how the hell does anyone find him attractive. Let’s hope the kid doesn’t inherit his looks.
As for Vicky, she’s an actual moron. Yeah sure let him in the kids life, even though he’s a bleep he still has rights unfortunately, but don’t be that idiotic to take him back.
Can Jess please come on here and air his dirty laundry 🙃
What an unattractive, repugnant man.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
By the looks of chinny’s new icon, you can tell she’s on operation “get gollum back/gollums attention” That’s the best i’ve seen her look in a long time. eventhough you can tell she’s using gollums face app membership
136280B0-EB5B-4197-BE46-F827AE8DBDE0.jpeg

Chinny has also unfollowed gollum on instagram yet he still follows her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.