Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we are reading into this all wrong, maybe his sister is his new girlfriend, they all look like they keep it in the family and look inbred
Do you know it’s mad I thought the same. Especially all the posing, maybe my family are odd but me and my brother would never pose like that together him ripping off his shirt and flexing and all 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Do you know it’s mad I thought the same. Especially all the posing, maybe my family are odd but me and my brother would never pose like that together him ripping off his shirt and flexing and all 🤮🤮
He's resorted to parading his sister around like his next trophy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes me!! She was out having steak last night too!
Wow what a coincidence. That fact she has deleted her old account speaks volumes in itself that she has aloud him back into her life. She’s a bleeping fool and he will duck her over again. Did anyone else sue she wanted to give up her dogs (again) a couple of day before Amish was back publicly on the scene. What are the men like in that town? Is Amish the best she can find? Also is Carson still in his bouncer? Or has been taken anywhere other than the bedroom and living room?

Reactions: 9
I recall Vix being friendly with his sister right after having the baby which may be how Bradley has worked his way back in.

what I find so strange is he was obviously making moves on Vix when still living in Yarmouth with Jess and planned to leave Jess knowing Vix was waiting.

feel really sorry for Jess actually, she really did try with him getting him into the fitness and basically nursed him after he was battered.

Reactions: 6
I recall Vix being friendly with his sister right after having the baby which may be how Bradley has worked his way back in.

what I find so strange is he was obviously making moves on Vix when still living in Yarmouth with Jess and planned to leave Jess knowing Vix was waiting.

feel really sorry for Jess actually, she really did try with him getting him into the fitness and basically nursed him after he was battered.
I dont feel sorry for Jess. She was vile about the baby and Vicky for no real reason. "Oh look at me he picked me over his son". The worst kind of girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah Lucy! Feels like bumping into a familiar face when you’re on holiday in a foreign country 😂. Had to make a return to the Bradley Weekes thread seeing as Marcus is giving no entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah Lucy! Feels like bumping into a familiar face when you’re on holiday in a foreign country 😂. Had to make a return to the Bradley Weekes thread seeing as Marcus is giving no entertainment.
I'm on a number of threads now seems as that prick isn't giving us any action.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont feel sorry for Jess. She was vile about the baby and Vicky for no real reason. "Oh look at me he picked me over his son". The worst kind of girl.
I think she thought her and her chin was gods gift to the world. Jess love you got used by a garden gnome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t know how anyone can feel sorry for Jess. She was in his DM’s while he was seeing Jas and probably Becky. What did she expect? That she was different and she could change him? She got exactly what she deserves

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.