Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see a picture of him a piece of me dies inside at the thought that at least one woman in his lifetime has looked at him and thought "can't wait to get tounge deep in that bumhole".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Chinny was literally an unpaid carer....his kneecapping injury healed up now he's fucked her off...

Reactions: 18
Theyve stuck the baby in a rocker again, I've never seen them properly interact with the child like teach it words or read it anything. It's always just stuck in the rocker or occasionally taken out in the pushchair to go tshirt shopping.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Guys I’ve been catching up on here wow I love the drama but I tit you not he’s just requested to bleeping follow me.. what the duck ... 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Guys I’ve been catching up on here wow I love the drama but I tit you not he’s just requested to bleeping follow me.. what the duck ... 🤮
Are you sure it’s not his “fake” account that follows everyone who is following him. It requested me I just blocked it.

Reactions: 5
Arrrr Jess only way to get over one man is to get under another. Get yaself on chinder there will be men queuing to show you how jawesome you really are babes. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What do all his stupid graphs mean anyway?! What idiot follows him and think I must send this guy my life savings?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.