Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessica had no right to tell Amish he couldn’t see his son. And he was a fool to listen to her. I hope he sticks around now for that little boys sake
That fucker chose to stay away from his son. He had no intention of being around even without Jess sticking her big chin in

Reactions: 10
We will have to disagree there. I think his absence has a lot to do with Jessica.
Gollum wanted nothing to do with the child even before it was born, he literally tried to kill it at one point and we’ve all seen the texts were he said it was his biggest mistake of his life. His mind is so fucked and twisted he doesn’t know what he wants hence the reason he hops from girl to girl. He doesn’t see his first born and i bet he doesn’t pay child support either. This man needs his balls chopped off he is not fit to have a child/be a father

Reactions: 24
He tried to kill it?that’s one horrendous accusation even for our Amish. how do we know this?

Reactions: 1
We will have to disagree there. I think his absence has a lot to do with Jessica.
Have you been here the whole time? He allegedly shoved something into her, said the kid wasn’t his, said publicly he wanted nothing to do with the wain, allegedly stole all the babies bits and wouldn’t give them back - ALL before Jess came along.
If anything I’d say daft Jess believed his lies and that’s why she got involved and said those things to Vicky.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
He tried to kill it?that’s one horrendous accusation even for our Amish. how do we know this?
It was talked about on the live with vicky and her friends.. he was on holiday with her and he got one of the suitcases and rammed it in her stomach the bleeping scum. If she would of had a miscarriage because of it, it would of been his fault. The scum doesn’t deserve kids

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of the old Proverb, 'He that deceives me once, it's his fault; but if twice, it's my fault.

Reactions: 8
i’m Waiting for chinny to make a tattle account so she can spill the beans! There’s no way one day you can be putting up stories saying you’re the luckiest girl in the world to being dumped and watching him go back to his baby mother who he’s definitely shagging again🤣🤷🏻 Chinny if you come on here! TELL US!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i’m Waiting for chinny to make a tattle account so she can spill the beans! There’s no way one day you can be putting up stories saying you’re the luckiest girl in the world to being dumped and watching him go back to his baby mother who he’s definitely shagging again🤣🤷🏻 Chinny if you come on here! TELL US!!!!!!
Well at least Bradders the bog eyed bastard had the decency to pop on and update us of their split 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.