Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Vicky, what a mug! That poor little boy šŸ˜¢
Shocking and embarrassing behaviour from the pair of them. Playing happy families on social media like he didnā€™t push a suitcase in her stomach and say the baby was the worst mistake of his life! & Not even 24 hours prior she was putting indirects up about him being a dead beat dad! I hope the baby doesnā€™t grow up having mental health issues by being raised by a pair of wrogens šŸ˜žā˜¹

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Parading it on Instagram like they are! Why not gradually build father son relationship in privateā€¦ all for the gram! Bet chin is seething!

Reactions: 7
The only reason he bought his boy some clothes is so he can borrow them when he pops to spoons for his Jaffa cakes in his beat up balenciagas!
duck off you cod-eyed catcweasle rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Quickly pop in on the off chance something has happened.. witchy chin face has got the boot šŸ˜‚

Bless šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Didn't he throw all the babies stuff away when she was pregnant and refused to let her have it.....if I was her he could duck off and take me to court.....

Reactions: 13
Didn't he throw all the babies stuff away when she was pregnant and refused to let her have it.....if I was her he could duck off and take me to court.....
Agreed. But he wont take anyone to court, hes just bored and needs something new to play with.

Reactions: 2
she said he kept it all in a storage unit and refused to give it back to her and also stole thousands of Ā£ from her that he used to ā€œinvestā€ in his ā€œtrading businessā€

Reactions: 8
she said he kept it all in a storage unit and refused to give it back to her and also stole thousands of Ā£ from her that he used to ā€œinvestā€ in his ā€œtrading businessā€
Yeah but heā€™s took them flannels now so all is forgiven šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how he zooms in on an size 18month
Last season Ralph Lauren T-shirt heā€™s only picked up as itā€™s probably on the sale rack.
Sheā€™s literally living in her bedroom, she could use her babyā€™s maintenance money to save for her own place, but no , she accepts a few horrendous designer items.if I was her , I would point blank refuse those t shirts and I would demand it went into an account for my son. Sheā€™s a chav like him

Reactions: 12
Jessica had no right to tell Amish he couldnā€™t see his son. And he was a fool to listen to her. I hope he sticks around now for that little boys sake

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.