Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Remember when he came on here pretending to be a poster who fancied him, what a day that was 🤣

The little shart goblin makes my fanny drier than a summer in the Sahara, how are these women doing it to themselves?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

pommynoir

VIP Member
We will have to disagree there. I think his absence has a lot to do with Jessica.
Have you been here the whole time? He allegedly shoved something into her, said the kid wasn’t his, said publicly he wanted nothing to do with the wain, allegedly stole all the babies bits and wouldn’t give them back - ALL before Jess came along.
If anything I’d say daft Jess believed his lies and that’s why she got involved and said those things to Vicky.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Taytylelife34

Yeah she looks a dick now! I can understand her wanting a dad for the kid. But there was no need to be off out drinking a load of crappy over priced cocktails with the troll.
I honestly believe vicky’s main goal for wanting Brad to see the baby was for her to try and worm her way back into Brad’s life and rekindle the relationship. Brad and Vicky could of had one mature conversation to clear the air and co parent. Instead they both spent more time together dressing up, going out and getting drunk together and going to the gym rather than going out with the baby and learning how to co-parent. If she was that serious as she was putting all over social media about her wanting to brad to be in babies life, you would of seen Brad and the baby spend time together more! Apart from going to the park with him and buying him a t shirt & feeding him kebab? what ACTUAL quality time did they spend with the baby. She uses the baby as some sort of weapon to try and get Brad back and it’s fucking awful

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I’m not really a judgemental person, but this guy is such a cunt I feel like I can get a pass.
Fucking hell he is so ugly, so so so ugly!!! What the hell has anyone actually seen in him. He actually makes me feel sick. I know we all have different types, but how the hell does anyone find him attractive. Let’s hope the kid doesn’t inherit his looks.
As for Vicky, she’s an actual moron. Yeah sure let him in the kids life, even though he’s a cunt he still has rights unfortunately, but don’t be that idiotic to take him back.
Can Jess please come on here and air his dirty laundry 🙃

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm still holding out on him hooking up with Sallie Axl.

She'd chew him up and spit him out.

He'd have met his nemesis.

• Haha
  • Heart

yamar

Bwadley Weekes I have to love you. I am past thinking you are a twat, have the time of your life mate. You must be laughing man. I wish I could meet you in person, honestly what a bloke hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow

Taytylelife34

The lovebirds back at the gym together today, bless.

Vic has slipped straight into Jess's shoes hasn't she? Zero shame. He'll think it's hilarious when he bins her off for someone else.
Brad is probably only back with Vicky now that she’s driving. His got a personal chauffeur to drop him to the gym and other places when his sister is busy. He can’t afford taking taxis everywhere or hiring rental cars now that his money is dried up. he’s running out of victims to scam.

also it’s funny how vicky and the rest of them accuse him of being a scammer but have no problem with it when he’s using the money on them to take them out to restaurants and other thing. awful bunch of people.

Whataday21

VIP Member
Imagine going to that spa, ordering a cocktail and not knowing it's been around the arse of both of these pair. Utterly vile 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

CerianDevroe

This cunt man.
The financial, emotional and physical abuse this fugly looking sloth troll puts these women through is horrifying.
Not interested in ‘tHeY dEsErVe iT cOs ThEy tAkE ‘iMm bAcK’ nah fuck that, the cretin is a bully with a limp lumpy dick that targets vulnerable people, because there ain’t no one in their right mind that takes one look at him and thinks “yeah, he’s a catch, I’m gonna make myself look a dick on the internet for this fine specimen!”

• Heart
Reactions: 21