Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingrog

VIP Member
That gal really will do anything for a cocktail 😂😂😂😂😂 Jes love, I beg you, have a woooord!!!!
"MeAnT tO bE" (translation: I'm in an abusive, toxic relationship)

Now, call me old fashioned but if he was that into you I don't think he'd be out knobbing multiple women the day after you finished. These grown women making themselves look like complete and utter jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Hahahaha I have 0 sympathy for the witch. She was the tramp in his DM’s begging it when he had a gf. KARMA hun

Reactions: 26

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Here’s my theory,
He majorly pissed someone off at home he got beat up and they broke his ankle. He shit himself needed a way out. He then uses Jess as she lives in Great Yarmouth, far enough away that he can run from his troubles. Things may have died down back at home and he’s fucked her off after using her for somewhere to stay for free and promising fake holidays and cars and will probably start emptying her bank accounts in a few weeks to come.

Reactions: 25

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Someone send this man to Camborne there's a middle aged MILF who's fresh off the jet from Turkey who would love to meet him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Have you got a screenshot?? Some how missed it 🙃
A 'new member' posted it on here earlier today. Which is suspicious bc chin was fully aware that all his other conquests ended getting ripped new ones on here. Therefore she was careful enough to stay private on insta and didnt accept any would be tattlers... So who on her insta came running straight to tattle.... Bradleyyyyyy 🙌
Poundland playboy wants all the attention again now and he is feeding the trolls. His leg is better🦿
He's added some slags
and he is ready to stop preaching about his boring wholesome life. Did someone just say jaffa cake?

Also nothing says excellent father like zero input then making up for it with a trip to fannels 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Taytylelife34

We will have to disagree there. I think his absence has a lot to do with Jessica.
Gollum wanted nothing to do with the child even before it was born, he literally tried to kill it at one point and we’ve all seen the texts were he said it was his biggest mistake of his life. His mind is so fucked and twisted he doesn’t know what he wants hence the reason he hops from girl to girl. He doesn’t see his first born and i bet he doesn’t pay child support either. This man needs his balls chopped off he is not fit to have a child/be a father

Reactions: 24