Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see when he was showing off his new flat and on the table he had a copy of Men’s Health Mag with him on the cover? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Interesting that Forky used a picture from his weekend away with Nims to accompany his response to this question. Mmm...hmmm.

Also, who thinks Nims sent the question?! 😄

Screenshot_20211019-143959_Instagram.jpg

Interesting that Forky used a picture from his weekend away with Nims to accompany his response to this question. Mmm...hmmm.

Also, who thinks Nims sent the question?! 😄

View attachment 817674
Because men can only be interested in "females", right? Nothing else is a possibility. He gives me creepy vibes with every post. Calling people "females" is just such a major red flag to begin with.

Reactions: 6
The whole phrasing is off 🥴 When he says contact you whilst in the company of other females (🤢) does he even mean texting???? Or does he mean it in an animal study sense, like how Jane Goodall or David Attenborough would describe a mating ritual scene 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
By using that photo Forky just made it sound like he was texting other "females" (ick) while on his romantic getaway with Niomi and he's trying to let someone know "she doesn't mean anything - I was texting YOU while with her. It was a social environment"

Reactions: 3
By using that photo Forky just made it sound like he was texting other "females" (ick) while on his romantic getaway with Niomi and he's trying to let someone know "she doesn't mean anything - I was texting YOU while with her. It was a social environment"
Of course there would be multiple valid ways of reading this fuckboy’s answer. Of course. 🙄

He’s so cringe

Reactions: 1
The whole phrasing is off 🥴 When he says contact you whilst in the company of other females (🤢) does he even mean texting???? Or does he mean it in an animal study sense, like how Jane Goodall or David Attenborough would describe a mating ritual scene 🤣🤣
Sounds like an insecure person ! Can you imagine his gf/partner is out and about with other people and doesn’t get in touch with him , he may think they are not into him !

this is probably the strategy he is using for his current game and just letting the person know “hey I contact you when I am out with “females” , I am interested in you “ 🙄

Reactions: 1
His answers to all the Q&As he does are so embarrassing 🤮 And what kind of pathetic answer is that?!
He's so cringe. Stick to pumping iron, Forky!

We've seen that he was out partying with 'other females in a social environment' last weekend when Nims was off having her colonic. My guess is that Nims was 'on his mind' and he chose to contact her 'whilst in the company of other females in a social environment.' He used that particular picture so that only Nims would know his answer was just for her. It's some pretty deep stuff.

Or he was texting other girls while he was with Niomi. They dont seem like to hang out anymore after their trip

"I'm thinking of you Nioni so i'm texting you while with other girs."
"I'm sacrificing my colonic with my current fling to be with you."
Forky is winning either way 🤣

Or he was texting other girls while he was with Niomi. They dont seem like to hang out anymore after their trip
This is true. We've not seen them together since their weekend away - although he did leave a comment on her ice bath IG last week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.