Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
03F93E4C-864B-4406-B507-87915C188A41.png
Hate his fashion, can he even squat if he drops a tenner on the floor

Reactions: 4
Dorky is so stuck up. Him saying he’s been invited to tons of podcasts? What would he talk about? All he knows is exercise/weight lifting and I personally think all that muscle is gross. So is his fashion sense.

definitely think he was texting other girls while he was/is with Nims. She is so boring. All she wants to talk about is herself and all he wants to talk about is himself, so do they even have conversations? Nah, he’s hitting up another girl bragging about himself. So gross.

and I’m not trying to start a fight, I’m genuinely curious. Why is him saying females in that post bad? The answer is stupid, but I don’t get why that part is singled Out. I hate him and want to hate him for the right reasons, I need to know what I’m not understanding so I can join in the hate Forky’s female post, too lol

and I’m not trying to start a fight, I’m genuinely curious. Why is him saying females in that post bad? The answer is stupid, but I don’t get why that part is singled Out. I hate him and want to hate him for the right reasons, I need to know what I’m not understanding so I can join in the hate Forky’s female post, too lol
The word 'female' isn't synonymous with 'woman', it's an adjective used to describe the biological sex of any given species. When people like Forky use it as a noun it essentially reduces women to their biological/reproductive functions. I also think it gives me and a lot of people the ick because describing women as 'females' is often seen in really sexist subcultures, like incels, MGTOW and redpillers, who use it to denigrate women.

Reactions: 8
Copied some posts so they're on both threads. Only just heard of this guy but the app looks so bare bones. It looks like the kind of thing that's been created with wizards in an hour.

Not many downloads on Android (over 100 but less than 250) and he's enticing people to sign up for a full year to get a message from him 😆. Such an oversaturated market.

Screenshot_20211020-092842_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20211020-092912_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting that Forky used a picture from his weekend away with Nims to accompany his response to this question. Mmm...hmmm.

Also, who thinks Nims sent the question?! 😄

View attachment 817674
ahaha how i love that niomi has ended up lumped with this tacky idiot. I bet he felt like a genius wordsmith for using the word 'whilst'.

Thread title: #29 spooning with forky

Dorky is so stuck up. Him saying he’s been invited to tons of podcasts? What would he talk about? All he knows is exercise/weight lifting and I personally think all that muscle is gross. So is his fashion sense.

definitely think he was texting other girls while he was/is with Nims. She is so boring. All she wants to talk about is herself and all he wants to talk about is himself, so do they even have conversations? Nah, he’s hitting up another girl bragging about himself. So gross.

By females he basically means fuckable people, insinuating that he is just interested in shagging anyone who looks good and happens to be around, not an actual individual he is attracted to for many reasons other than physically.

Reactions: 1
His grammar's awful - spot the error in this caption 🤣

Gets paid to help people work out like thousands of other person trainers out there, “I’m a bit of an entrepreneur, myself.”

He’s like every guy I’ve ever met that swears he could’ve been a professional athlete if it weren’t for x, y, z injury.

#geTITdone

Reactions: 2
Gets paid to help people work out like thousands of other person trainers out there, “I’m a bit of an entrepreneur, myself.”

He’s like every guy I’ve ever met that swears he could’ve been a professional athlete if it weren’t for x, y, z injury.

#geTITdone
He really thinks he's hot tit.
That fact is a deterrent, Forky, not an incentive.

Screenshot_20211020-095434.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if he looked up what gid means before using it as the logo / company name?

Screenshot_20211020-161029_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Yel

Do begging posts like this really help the brand? Trying on stuff then tagging screams "I'd wear your stuff if it was free, but wouldn't pay my own money for it".

If belstaff does turn around and gift him hundreds then it makes it look hugely overpriced if they just give it to any influencer that tags them.

Screenshot_20211102-184437_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He is the anti-influencer imo. He probably thinks his tight clothing looks tailored but he just looks like he shops in the women’s female’s department at H&M 🥴

His jacket with the magnified houndstooth pattern is a perfect example. I would expect to see it in the junior’s section, not on a full grown man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Yel

Is this supposed to motivate us mere mortals?

A fitness influencer who has all the time to workout motivates us that work normal jobs and struggle to fit it says to drink and lay out workout gear

I wonder who signs off on these promos that usually come across more as condescending?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is this supposed to motivate us mere mortals?

A fitness influencer who has all the time to workout motivates us that work normal jobs and struggle to fit it says to drink and lay out workout gear

View attachment 847985

I wonder who signs off on these promos that usually come across more as condescending?
It’s basically just an underarmour ad … no substance at all. This guy is more “model/property developer/hustler” than trainer at this stage. He only ever trained slim, privileged white girls with a few burpees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.