Bradley Simmonds #2 Washes his face with Guinness, rubs some Spam into it, then lets it bake in the sun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using your laptop as a plate for a pain au chocolat must be what all the smart businessmen do
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 23.20.34.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nothing screams professional more than being slouched over a laptop in a cafe using said laptop as a plate for a pan au chocolate 😅

As someone else said, if he’s so “busy” spending hours on his laptop, does he not have a proper workspace at home? He’s always just sat on the sofa with his laptop or hunched over it in some other temporary space. How can you be productive doing that for any prolonged length of time?

Still, I guess a proper work desk would take up precious space occupied by the framed topless pic of himself that’s by his bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMAGINE THE CRUMBS IN YOUR LAPTOP! I'm screaming. Clearly that laptop is not meant for using but meant as a prop lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMAGINE THE CRUMBS IN YOUR LAPTOP! I'm screaming. Clearly that laptop is not meant for using but meant as a prop lol
Shouldn't he be putting some scrambled eggs on there? He's not even supposed to be eating refined carbs according to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shouldn't he be putting some scrambled eggs on there? He's not even supposed to be eating refined carbs according to himself.
Scrambled eggs and a big red steak of course 'cause he needs his protein 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's so gross but these comments about putting steak and eggs on his keyboard made me holler :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He's such a slob for someone who keeps calling out other people for being lazy.

1713113550639.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do cardio to make yourself hungry in order to test yourself on your nutrition 😵
What a load of nonsense - even after correcting all the mistakes.
Screenshot_20240415_100351_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240415_100411_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240415_100329_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240415_100427_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He's literally promoting starving yourself, he needs to be banned from Instagram.

I know this might shock your tiny brain Bradders, but you can lose weight without starving yourself. Shocking, I know. His lack of knowledge is astounding considering this is what he does for a living.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m laughing more at his sister commenting so helpful….she is absolutely not following his advice and cannot believe any of that is helpful in the slightest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't really understand what he's promoting? Is he telling people to do cardio in order to make yourself hungry? That is something that often comes for people with low appetite, how is that helpful for people who want to lose weight? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

Reactions: 4
I don't think he's got any actual hobbies, all he does is work out and spew crap.

• Haha
Probably thinks it's not manly enough to have hobbies 🥴 hobbies are for females
Haha, right?! I bet he thinks that reading is a waste of time, I can't even picture him reading fiction.

• Haha
He looks like he aged again. Ageing like fine milk, and not getting wiser...an idiot gonna idiot. That is what happens if you are a big prick.

• Heart
Probably thinks it's not manly enough to have hobbies 🥴 hobbies are for females
Yeah, as an alpha male, every minute of his day is spent optimizing himself or his business. Occasionally he rewards himself with a little getaway with a meaningless duck buddy, or, apparently, some pain au chocolat on his laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't really understand what he's promoting? Is he telling people to do cardio in order to make yourself hungry? That is something that often comes for people with low appetite, how is that helpful for people who want to lose weight? Or am I misunderstanding something here?
I went to his page and read the caption because I couldn't figure out wtf he was on about either. He's saying that when you work out and are "left starving" you can "let yourself down" by eating the "wrong" food. Fortunately, he himself does not have this problem 🙄 What a pick-me boy.

This was the first time I've visited his page. I wonder what it's like to be that self-obsessed?

Reactions: 7
Yeah, as an alpha male, every minute of his day is spent optimizing himself or his business. Occasionally he rewards himself with a little getaway with a meaningless duck buddy, or, apparently, some pain au chocolat on his laptop.
His face looks like a pain au chocolate basking in the Bali sun for days. Dry, void of taste, and gets even more pathetic when wet.

• Haha
I went to his page and read the caption because I couldn't figure out wtf he was on about either. He's saying that when you work out and are "left starving" you can "let yourself down" by eating the "wrong" food. Fortunately, he himself does not have this problem 🙄 What a pick-me boy.

This was the first time I've visited his page. I wonder what it's like to be that self-obsessed?
That is so toxic! I can't believe he's saying this. That's such a harmful message. There is no good food there is no bad food, just like there is no clean food and no dirty food (unless it's literally covered in dirt like mud or so). Letting yourself down by eating? How is eating and fueling your body letting yourself down? And why does he think people automatically and always immediately pick the "wrong" food? In stead he should teach people to have a healthy mindset about both food and working out, in both cases balance is key. You don't have to workout perfectly in order be and stay in good shape (whatever that shape looks like to you and you only!) and you don't always have to eat "perfect" in order to eat well. It's also very individual right? I'm not sure about all of you, but how I go about eating is quite different each year, each season, each month, each week.
During summer I eat more salads, fresh fruits, vegetables, proteins. During winter I eat a lot more carbs and fats usually because I crave them more, maybe because it's colder and I just need a bit more energy? Who knows? I still eat very healthy and balanced, just a little more of this and that because I listen to my body (and also I "listen" to whatever I have in the fridge or the freezer lol because living alone you can't always eat whatever right?). That is normal? My weight has been roughly the same for many years despite the many changes I make throughout the year. Sometimes I eat more veggies and fruits, sometimes I go to bed realizing I didn't have any fruit at all 🤷‍♀️ other days I eat enough for 3 days. It is what it is sometimes. And that is normal and that is fine. The body is smart after all, it's not like a machine you can control.
His mindset is so toxic and harmful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12