Brad and Jen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it depends what you see as beautiful. I also think Jennifer is stunning as well šŸ˜Œ
Jennifer Aniston stunning, nah! Better looking than the average person of course but imo not stunning by Hollywood standards.

Reactions: 3
A tiny part of me would love to see them get back together BUT letā€™s be realistic... he left Jen for Ange, got hitch and had a ton of kids. All the while Jen had to mend her broken heart and humiliated for the world to see while Brad played happy families. Donā€™t mug yourself off Rachel Green,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Brad desperately wanted children and she didnā€™t. It doesnā€™t make cheating ok AT ALL but Iā€™ve no doubt he really did love Angelina.
Jen, always portrayed a poor innocent victim by the press went on to have an affair with Justin Theroux. Itā€™s not widely recognised as it goes against the image her PR pay for but she has been quite the home wrecker herself.
Iā€™m not a Jennifer Aniston fan, she strikes me as a poor me person who only has interest in roles that make her look desired and beautiful, I think Brad can and will do better!

Reactions: 4
A tiny part of me would love to see them get back together BUT letā€™s be realistic... he left Jen for Ange, got hitch and had a ton of kids. All the while Jen had to mend her broken heart and humiliated for the world to see while Brad played happy families. Donā€™t mug yourself off Rachel Green,
To be honest, I think this shows a huge degree of self respect. He treated her shabbily but she's not showing resentment - she's the bigger person.

Brad desperately wanted children and she didnā€™t. It doesnā€™t make cheating ok AT ALL but Iā€™ve no doubt he really did love Angelina.
Jen, always portrayed a poor innocent victim by the press went on to have an affair with Justin Theroux. Itā€™s not widely recognised as it goes against the image her PR pay for but she has been quite the home wrecker herself.
Iā€™m not a Jennifer Aniston fan, she strikes me as a poor me person who only has interest in roles that make her look desired and beautiful, I think Brad can and will do better!
She has said in interviews it wasn't true about not wanting children. Obviously only she knows the truth of that.

I think she knows she's never going to be an oscar winner and sticks to roles she thinks plays to her strengths. So what if they're a bit light and fluffy, she's had a very nice life off the back of it, nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
omg thank you whoever created this thread, I was engrossed in many any article since the Sag awards and like the OP my wife could not give a single F***......the romantic in me would love to see them back... but she can't do it...can she?

I do think Angelina is beautiful but will never forget her comment when Mr and Mrs Smith was released... our future kids will get to see how their mum and dad fell in love...... so public... that must have hit Jen like an arrow in the heart :(

don't ask me how I remembered that, it is a looooooooonnnng time ago :D

Reactions: 15
I do think Angelina is beautiful but will never forget her comment when Mr and Mrs Smith was released... our future kids will get to see how their mum and dad fell in love...... so public... that must have hit Jen like an arrow in the heart :(

I remember that too. JA declared it ā€˜not coolā€™ if memory serves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oof, yes, it was pretty grim and she's had to endure the subsequent years being dubbed 'Poor Jen' and 'unlucky in love' by the media.

Reactions: 6
I love Jen. I think sheā€™s brilliant. When I saw the pictures, I thought Brad looked like he still had a soft spot for her. I believe he treated her so badly though. Does anyone remember the W cover where he and Angelina played happy families? I think Jen has remained in touch with his family since they split up which is a feat within itself. Blind Gossip had a blind item a few years ago that Jen and Brad were seen together. If they do get back together, I hope he doesnā€™t break her heart again.

omg thank you whoever created this thread, I was engrossed in many any article since the Sag awards and like the OP my wife could not give a single F***......the romantic in me would love to see them back... but she can't do it...can she?

Yes - that comment was so insensitive. Particularly as Jen and Brad were married while Mr and Mrs Smith was being filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm so torn about this.

One the one hand, Brad humiliated Jen by leaving her for Angelina (don't even get me started on her, what a crazy ho!) it obviously took her a long time to recover from the heartbreak and if she were my friend I would be telling her to not even go back there.

BUT their chemistry is undeniable and I think that they are soulmates, so part of me would love to see them back together, happily ever after!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He is absolutely unworthy of her but if she can forgive him, I feel I should too... šŸ¤£šŸ˜œ

One the one hand, Brad humiliated Jen by leaving her for Angelina (don't even get me started on her, what a crazy ho!) it obviously took her a long time to recover from the heartbreak and if she were my friend I would be telling her to not even go back there.
He should be the posterboy for the ā€˜Donā€™t stick your d*ck in crazyā€™ campaign. He could have had it all if he just had waited a little longer to start a family. This is Hollywood, they have so many ways to make a baby happen if they want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh heck, I can't believe I'm sticking up for Angelina here o_O but she didn't break them up, Brad did :confused:

as Topanga said "if she can forgive him, I feel I should too" and they do make a cute couple

Reactions: 16
Bradā€™s speech šŸ‘€

ā€œLetā€™s be honest; [Cliff Booth] was a difficult part: a guy who gets high, takes his shirt off and doesnā€™t get on with his wife. It was a big stretch.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh heck, I can't believe I'm sticking up for Angelina here o_O but she didn't break them up, Brad did :confused:

as Topanga said "if she can forgive him, I feel I should too" and they do make a cute couple
Absolutely! Not particularly an Angelina fan (although I do think sheā€™s beautiful) but she didnā€™t break them up, she wasnā€™t the married one, Brad was šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Bradā€™s speech šŸ‘€

ā€œLetā€™s be honest; [Cliff Booth] was a difficult part: a guy who gets high, takes his shirt off and doesnā€™t get on with his wife. It was a big stretch.ā€
I think that was a dig at himself rather than at AJ.

Reactions: 5
"Absolutely! Not particularly an Angelina fan (although I do think sheā€™s beautiful) but she didnā€™t break them up, she wasnā€™t the married one, Brad was šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø"

You say that but it take two to tango, and it's not like Angelina could have been unaware that Brad was married. And come on, we all know what Angelina is like.

Reactions: 3
I must be the only one who just cannot see Jolies attraction whatsoever. She looks like a Tim Burton character with the personality of a virtue signalling goldfish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"Absolutely! Not particularly an Angelina fan (although I do think sheā€™s beautiful) but she didnā€™t break them up, she wasnā€™t the married one, Brad was šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø"

You say that but it take two to tango, and it's not like Angelina could have been unaware that Brad was married. And come on, we all know what Angelina is like.
Yes it takes 2 - so it wasnā€™t just down to Angelina, she alone didn't break them up. But yes totally agree that she obviously knew Brad was married and just went for it regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4